Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar (46020 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by gracious4real: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
I laugh.that mumu said atiku is his President.for coven or for where?
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by propsvila: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And you agents of corruption are the masses abi?

Continue.....

No need for long talk...Feb. 16 is around the corner.
My joy is that the numbers of zombies is not up to the population of a kindred so I have nothing to worry about. Hope you will not run to Cotonou when riot starts. Buhari cannot impose himself on Nigerians.

Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by kulexy18(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let's get naija going again
Atikulated �
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by ankpaone: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
all I see is 5%
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by Online4u: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qIYGa5L0E
Massive Crowd Welcome Atiku At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Cross River State #AkwaIbomIsPDP #CrossRiverPDPrally #AtikuinCrossRiver #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #PDPCrossRiverRally #TheAtikuPlan

#PDPCrossRiverRally The unprecedented crowd that received our Presidential candidate, @Atiku, at the Cross River State Presidential rally in Calabar today, is a direct statement to President @MBuhari that he has come to the end of the road. #TheAtikuPlan effectively captures the strategic positioning of every state to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by RTSC: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
jellington:
A man who held states & LG Funds for 6 years is asking you not to vote for a man who gave bailout to 30 states.
Brother pls think.
When did atiku become obasanjo?
Were you not aware that atiku and his boss obasanjo were fighting throughout his 8 years?

Tinubu was even a friend to atiku, so why would atiku a mere VP withhold state monies?

Shameless Yoruba liar. Go and vote for your buhari and then come back in 2023 to tell the rest of the south to support your useless Yoruba candidate.

na cane we go use flog una.
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
maestroferdi:
APC are perpetually in opposition...

Is that why pdp are renting adolescents for atiku?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by thunderframe: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
beautyoftheLord:
The market was virtually empty. People yclosing their stalls to go and see Atiku!
which market that was close I when to market people were sailing
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by prinzcheetah: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2019
I was they life and direct
That crowd is been made up of student and people like me who went they to collect my money that he stoled schools were shot down and students from ss1 to ss3 were to appear in mofty to welcome Atiku civil servant attendance were taken for those who attended so dont deceive your self I was shock cause I went home with my cool cash but to be sincere buhari shutdown calabar more than atiku I must say my truth I mean when you enter the stadium it was filled with matured people not the one of today made up of children majority don't have voters card
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by Vulcanheph(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:
His loss is inevitable

Cosmetic crowd
If you need sniper to drink....let me know
Unlike Apc, Atiku didn't need to buy crowd. I know this because I was at both rallies....
Apc paid and even offered transportation be fore people could go to their rallies....but people went for atiku out of pure love and hope for a better government than the disgrace we have today.
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by Vulcanheph(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2019
prinzcheetah:
I was they life and direct
That crowd is been made up of student and people like me who went they to collect my money that he stoled schools were shot down and students from ss1 to ss3 were to appear in mofty to welcome Atiku civil servant attendance were taken for those who attended so dont deceive your self I was shock cause I went home with my cool cash but to be sincere buhari shutdown calabar more than atiku I must say my truth I mean when you enter the stadium it was filled with matured people not the one of today made up of children majority don't have voters card
Zombie spotted
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by Vulcanheph(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku tutu mkpong
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by topstone4: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2019
GMPO:
No matter the trick Atiku is the next president of nigeria.Atiku don't have any problems with the south south, northwest,north east, south west, south east and north Central.Atiku is generally loved by all.Buhari have a lot of questions to answer from all regions and religions in Nigeria.Let's Get Nigeria Working Again.Vote Atiku Abubakar.

The likes of seunmsg will hand over his destiny to Oluomo to do juju if that will prevent PDP from winning. That's how pathetic his life has become and how useless his education has become.

When an educated person becomes the mouthpiece of a motor park tout, then it is certain that his destiny is uncertain
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by topstone4: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:
His loss is inevitable

Cosmetic crowd

You mean like the Trader Moni induced crowd we've been seen at APC rallies?
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by beautyoftheLord: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2019
thunderframe:
which market that was close I when to market people were sailing

People were "sailing" what Please?
I used the word "virtually"
Anyway, since you can't even type proper English, I don't expect you to understand the context in which I was talking. You did not even ask what market. Or is there only one market in the whole of Calabar?
Re: Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar by prinzcheetah: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Zombie spotted

Who be Zombie
Am telling you something you're here talking rubbish
Were you they
Block head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.