Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

C Of O In Nigeria! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / C Of O In Nigeria! (577 Views)

2 Storey Building Of 14 Bedroom Apartment With C Of O In Asaba For Sale At N40M / Quick Sale:plot Of Land With C Of O In An Estate After Crown Estate, Lekki / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C Of O In Nigeria! by tck2000(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please i'm curious,why does C of O expires...Does that means that private large lands like Banana Island,Eko Atlantic would also expire
Re: C Of O In Nigeria! by rexwalters: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
tck2000:
Please i'm curious,why does C of O expires...Does that means that private large lands like Banana Island,Eko Atlantic would also expire
The registration of land under the Land Use Act 1978 cannot be for more than 99 years,the act has abolished freehold right to property in Nigeria,all registration to land is for a fixed term.

People like the onirus and elegushi cannot show up and say they were on a land first so they own it,all land in each state in Nigeria belongs to the Governor on behalf of the People,that is why we apply for a Governor's consent (C of O) from the Governor of the State.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Properties In Choice Area For Sale / What Can I Make With Scrap Wood? / Trade-nigeria......talking Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.