Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,354 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car (1371 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Ship My Lexus Rx330 From Texas? / How Much Will It Cost To Ship My Lexus Rx330 From Texas? / Please I Need Help With A Shipping Agent In Maryland USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by mushika(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pls guys I'm new in ottawa Canada, and I need information on how to ship my cars from Ottawa to Lagos. I will really appreciate an information immensly.
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by femmy2010(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2010
I can help with the clearing from the Lagos port of entry.
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by ib612(m): 2:23am On Aug 22, 2010
@Poster:
Drive it down to New Jersey to roro it, if it's only one car
Take them to Toronto to ship if you have 3 - vehicles.
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Aug 22, 2010
I will advice you to take it to Toronto, if you need a reliable one in Toronto, we surely could refer you to one, they will even clear for you and consolidate for you and you wont have to worry about 3 vehicles.
However, shipping from Canada is a little more expensive, cos you would have to containerize the rides.
If you have to drive the ride to NJ, it is not as easy and it sounds, but it is possible, and the cost of driving it to NJ might not worth it, cos you could add that to the cost of shipping from NJ and ship via Canada.
But you know what is best for you.
That is just our own 2 cents.

Need more info? Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by mushika(m): 3:08am On Aug 22, 2010
Thanks guys for the useful tips, I was wondering if there could be a pick up of the cars from ottawa to wherever it could be shipped from, be it NJ,Toronto or Motreal. Any info on that pls.
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by KunleA2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2010
mushika:

Thanks guys for the useful tips, I was wondering if there could be a pick up of the cars from ottawa to wherever it could be shipped from, be it NJ,Toronto or Motreal. Any info on that pls.

There is definitely the possibility of picking up in Canada by a trucking company to deliver in the US for its onward journey to Nigeria. Can look into that for you. However, cost is also a factor. Trucking plus shipping costs. Sharing a container (from Canada) is cheaper of course but will look into the possibility and cost of shipping out of the states for you next week.

kunlesautos[at]yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by mushika(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
Thanks man, pls I await ur details.
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by ib612(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
@Poster:
Email me your number or best call me: 416 939 1886
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by nnamex(m): 12:48am On Jan 28, 2012
Try cargo conveyor. I live in ottawa and have used them b4. Im looking at doing roro from halifax as well. but still making inquires
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
nnamex:

Try cargo conveyor. I live in ottawa and have used them b4. Im looking at doing roro from halifax as well. but still making inquires

Mail me, i have some questions for you . . . Please or leave your mail ad here and i will mail you or u could leave me your number and i will call you.
Re: Anybody Introduce Me To A Shipping Agent In Ottawa Canada To Help Me Ship My Car by nnamex(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
nnamex4ever@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

2005 Audi A6 @ 2.9 M Pre-order / Registered Toyota Camry For Sale 1.2 / Brand New Yuotong Pleasure Bus For Sale.2 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.