Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React (32964 Views)

Debt Servicing Gulps ₦13.17 Trillion Under Buhari, Education Suffers / Buharimeter 2019 Survey Report - Ranking Policies Nigerians Want Addressed / Shocking: What Buhari’s Education Minister Said About ASUU Strike In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by jchioma: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2019
angry
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ibabz(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Zombie! is that all what your brain can produce...too bad nigga. Go and read #lazyNigeriayouth.

sogodihno:

Unfortunately for u, it is ur President till 2023. Atiku is not an option.

Sai baba we want. 4+4

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by propynich123: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ClearFlair: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2019
PMB’s education policy is clearly stated in the Next Level manifesto and it blows Atiku’s policies out of water.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Gforce2019: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Ololanla:
Buhari has no business being in that office in the first place.

No o! , nah your papa get business in aso rock....

Eediot!
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ClearFlair: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
ibabz:
Zombie! is that all what your brain can produce...too bad nigga. Go and read #lazyNigeriayouth.

See this mumu. PMB till you have sense.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by sogodihno: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2019
ibabz:

Atikulooted brain stop quoting me, have u licked Atiku yansh today?
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by hush15: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Giftedhand92:

I would be honest to all Nigerians and please spread the post so people can know that even the times are in favour of Atiku. This is a man that has been denied really even more than Buhari because of the controversial air that surrounds him but when its time, its time. He has surmounted every challenge till this very point where its the people has to decide. The times favours him because those that had contrary views about him are the ones giving him all the supports he needs. The international community welcomed him and the Nigerian people seems to be unperturbed about his past. I personally dont, am interested in him delivering the future. When its the appointed time, it is time

Maybe we all dont know why rain came in a little early this year but the weather even favours Atiku, its been raining and heavily for that matter in a January and February. It's a sign that we all need the Umbrella which is a vote for the the PDP....

Dont go against these prophetic times by voting the most violent, power drunk, nepotic, vindictive party every in the history of this country. They are greedy and mean no good but to sustain their selfish hold to power.

Vote Atiku
Vote PDP
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Konki: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Vote wisely.

Get ready for More showers of blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by RTSC: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019
jaggabban:
OP be careful!!!
Change the caption now!!!
Nigerians or biafrans? Check their names na.
Abiodun is a biafran na.
Afonja tool.

Carry buhari for head pass em mama. Illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by jamezman(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Am Ortomatically Atikulated..

Obidently Atikulating...

Zombies After FailBuhari its either you choose the ozaroom or straight to Duara..

Or entertain yourselves with a bottle of an authentic and original Sniper...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2019
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THE HEAD OF STATE, BUT THERE COULD BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE STATE OF THE HEAD... These is heavy!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by RTSC: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2019
ClearFlair:
PMB’s education policy is clearly stated in the Next Level manifesto and it blows Atiku’s policies out of water.
Afonja illiterate.
Next level oshi.

Is it as a new contestant or what?

Your dumb president has been in the saddle for four years, what has done in the education sector?

Next level kee you there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by tonex360: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Online4u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9znzTFqsLs

Rochas Okorocha - See The Difference Between Atiku And Buhari (MUST WATCH)
Who will you entrust with your child's education? This is beyond religious and ethnicity affinity. It's all about a #BetterNigeria. #LetsMakeNigeriaWorkAgain without the #NextLevel propaganda. Vote wisely!
And after watching this some people will still be glamouring for empty next level. I just pray that God will unveil that scale covering the eyes of Nigerians to see the good in Atiku and make a better choice of gorvernace, for the betterment of our children's education and to get our beloved country working again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Asshurbanipali: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Only idiots and insane people will vote Bubu after all these expo cheesy
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Alfredsure12: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Upgrade your account today

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by RTSC: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
it's clear as day.

Many countries don't even have the opportunity of knowing their candidates to this extent before voting terrible choices.

In Nigeria, buhari has shown us everything. His highest possible potential.
We have seen the answers to the exams and yet still want to fail the exams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ClearFlair: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:

Afonja illiterate.
Next level oshi.

Is it as a new contestant or what?

Your dumb president has been in the saddle for four years, what has done in the education sector?

Next level kee you there.

Ode ni e. O logbon Lori raara. Ko oshi daanu. If you can’t read that’s your problem.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ClearFlair: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:

Hahhahhah.....After fake online poll. Only fellow thieves will vote Atiku.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Konki: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:
Btw, the same OBJ and athiefkulooter and killed our public school system while building their own elite private universities, athiefkuLooter used his own Uni to launder $40 million through US banks.

Igbos and crooks are like brothers and sisters.
Shut the f**K up and focus on the glaring facts from the horse's mouth!

When will you de-zombify?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ibabz(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2019
May your finance be as good as Nigeria economy. May your health be as strong as that of your president, may your future be as bright as the electricity generation under APC. May God fulfil His promises for you as APC has fulfilled their promises to Nigerian, may God fight your enemies as APC is fighting corruption...pls say Amen

sogodihno:

Atikulooted brain stop quoting me, have u licked Atiku yansh today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Konki: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2019
jamezman:
Am Ortomatically Atikulated..

Obidently Atikulating...

Zombies After FailBuhari its either you choose the ozaroom or straight to Duara..

Or entertain yourselves with a bottle of an authentic and original Sniper...

Their helicopter � is getting ready to land at sambisa forest after 16th.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ibabz(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2019
May your finance be as good as Nigeria economy. May your health be as strong as that of your president, may your future be as bright as the electricity generation under APC. May God fulfil His promises for you as APC has fulfilled their promises to Nigerian, may God fight your enemies as APC is fighting corruption...pls say Amen

ClearFlair:

See this mumu. PMB till you have sense.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by sogodihno: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2019
ibabz:

May your life be as useless and hopeless as PDP made Nigeria in 16 years, say Amen.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by ibabz(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Oponu, so you can't say amen. Pls read my prayer again, I never cursed you, I only wished you what you believe is the best thing for Nigeria. I thought you were so proud of those achievemens under APC and you can say amen. Ode
#lazyyouth
sogodihno:

May your life be as useless and hopeless as PDP made Nigeria in 16 years, say Amen.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by CrestMan: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2019
How can you compare a man who has enough sense and money to own a University and a dullard who used Govt money to hire 97 SANs to defend him against producing his WAEC certificate

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by surevik(f): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari don't have any policy, not even one... He depends on the idiots, cabals around him to make policies. He is just a statue in the throne.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Slynation(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:
When you see any Nigerians react rubbish, it simply means Igbos react to their own ipob nonsense.

Anybody against Buhari automatically becomes an IPOB members...
Please who gave u guys this Orientation.... grin

1 Share

Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by Tareq1105: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You determine nothing. You have one vote just like i do.

Exactly, and I'm glad you know that.
Re: Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React by sogodihno: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2019
ibabz:
Oponu, so you can't say amen. Pls read my prayer again, I never cursed you, I only wished you what you believe is the best thing for Nigeria. I thought you were so proud of those achievemens under APC and you can say amen. Ode
#lazyyouth

I said it ur brain has bn looted, say Amen, may ur life be hopeless as PDP 16 years. if u can't say Amen, don't mention me again. Monkey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Each Nigerian Owes N396,376 As Public Debt Rises To N87.4 Trillion / 15 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World And Nigeria Doesn't Make The List / Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.