Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Does Your Gsm Provider Pays You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Your Gsm Provider Pays You? (616 Views)

How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Gsm Provider Pays You? by eanmore: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2010
I know this will come as a big surprise to many people but it’s the reality of what’s is happening now,in case you haven’t heard.The fact that many of us have lose count on how much we spend on calls we make per month can not be over-emphasized. We tends to place little or no importance on that fact that we are responsible for our personal finances.All of these communication companies are declaring profits upon profits while we are going bankrupt every now and then.

What of a company now came along and offer an opportunity of paying you for every RECHARGE CARDS you use daily,weekly and monthly and also deceive to give BONUSES on each friends and families you introduce to their company-on every recharge cards their (people you introduce to the company) purchased.Even choice to offer FREE calls among those people that belong to you called group,Who wouldn’t look at that as opportunity to turn your phone to an asset building device? Who wouldn’t want to buy their product?

Well,i say that nobody in their right mind would be foolish enough NOT to look at this opportunity and i know you are not foolish.

I’m inviting you to take a look at an opportunity where you can turn your Mobile phone to an ATM machine.Don’t believe.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Blackberry Javelin For Just 25k With Accessories / Droid 2 Android / Vivitar Camera For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.