Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React (4271 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Kassim Afegbua Defects To PDP With Supporters In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by GE9JABlog: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters
President Muhammadu Buhari has been photographed ‘playing football’ with his young supporters.

The occasion appears to be a public function where he is a guest.

However, unlike the usual situation where a sportsman wears athlete’s gear, Mr. President is pictured in his usual full traditional babaringa complete with his trademark cap.

Mr. President acts more like a referee or a goalkeeper trying to, literally, set the ball rolling as he raises it up above his head, appearing to study the situation before throwing the ball.

He doesn’t seem out of place though, as his teeming supporters lap up the moment with cheers and plenty laughter.

Social media followers greeted the photograph with mixed reactions as follow:

More via @ https://gidient9ja.com/buhari-photographed-playing-football-with-young-supporters-see-reactions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by IrokoOluwere: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sai buhari .
My vote is for Buhari. And I hope and believe he will win .
But if Atiku el camerooni wins this election. Then it means the idiots in Nigeria are more that the sane people.
Meanwhile, I like the savage response this ipig got .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8712350_screenshot20190208181319_pnga453ede4d7d2172ff3389cb1d94f3ec4

Sai buhari is a goal

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by bedspread: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Own goal is Sure with pmb..

Pmb is Sure to throw is penalty to his own Net and Still Blame it on PDP!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by midolian(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
See one misguided folk trying to spoil the whole thing with his baseless hatred for pmb...

Even if Buhari revives Ojukwu, the misguided ones will never find a reason to like him...

Well, you can boil all you want. Buhari will rule Nigeria for another 4 years...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is the first time I'm seeing baba doing any recreational activity, well even if he plays football,Basketball,tennis ball,long jump, high jump,cricket etc. I DON'T CARE, he is going back to Daura

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by CanineOfJackal: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
He still look confused with the ball

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by IrokoOluwere: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
Own goal is Sure with pmb
CanineOfJackal:
He still look confused with the ball
Please stay away from sniper

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by surveyProf(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
Is a goal for Nigeriaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by SocialFinance: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
A round of applause and a standing ovation for

The sheriff

The Terror in chief to all looters

Just say BU besides Sarak and itdongara it's to weee in his trousers

Add HA and Obj will develop quick dementia, who want go prison for $16bil theft

Add the final RI and the whole PDP will enter panic mood. It's not easy especially when PDP ohaneze, fake afenifee and Clark SS are all demanding dollar for endorsement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by bedspread: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
IrokoOluwere:

Please stay away from sniper
[/s]From the look of things na u go stay off sniper bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by IrokoOluwere: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]From the look of things na u go stay off sniper bro
Lmfao .
Stay away from express roads o
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by bedspread: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

Lmfao .
Stay away from express roads o
Bro I de seated on my Chair

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by GMPO(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
J
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by IrokoOluwere: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:
Bro I de seated on my Chair
I know the number of brothers I have
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by bedspread: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

I know the number of brothers I have

Irrespective of Politics and all that, you are My Brother...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by IrokoOluwere: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:

Irrespective of Politics and all that, you are My Brother...

Oga! You can’t change the meaning of an English word ! Can you?
We are both Nigerians, but You are not my brother.
Thank you .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by Corrinthians(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let's settle this once and for all.

Like for Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu.

Share for Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
midolian:
See one misguided folk trying to spoil the whole thing with his baseless hatred for pmb...

Even if Buhari revives Ojukwu, the misguided ones will never find a reason to like him...

Well, you can boil all you want. Buhari will rule Nigeria for another 4 years...

Ujukwu ianr dead na. His manhood still lives grin
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by Vinstel: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by author1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
You get time ooo.... shocked
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by surveyProf(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
midolian:

His time is up.... It's finish cry cry a new government is about to takeover power!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by Nbote(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
He's so clueless na hand e take dey play football lol.. How exactly is dat playing football?
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by DLondonboiy: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
Let's settle this once and for all.

Like for Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu.

Share for Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni. cool

Let me shock you...

Like for snake.

Share for Buhari..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by iluvdonjazzy: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
wao that's lovely
Re: Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React by Online4u: 9:05am On Feb 09, 2019
Professor Wole Soyinka At The Commissioning of Lagos - Ibadan Railway #LagosRail #WaleSoyinka #NextLevel #NextLevelNigeria
• As FG Begins Free Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta Today

Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has said he does not care who fixes infrastructure in the country provided it is done properly for the benefits of the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lXlFXW27o4

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Next Senate President As Battle Of Wits Begins? / IMO: I Saw Uzodinma Packing!!! / Breeze Done Blow Pst Yansh (photo) He reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.