|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,861,374 members, 6,864,478 topics. Date: Monday, 16 May 2022 at 06:22 AM
Business Developers & Digital Strategy Executives Needed Urgently In An ICT Firm / Graduate Trainee - Finance Analyst At Fundquest Financial Services Limited / Fundquest Financial Services Graduate Trainee Invite (youngprofessionals) (2) (3) (4)
|Vacancy: Head Of Digital Strategy In A Financial Services Institution by tolex29(f): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2019|
Our client operates in the Financial Services Sector.
Job Location: Lagos State
Job Reference: 247 VIN
• Advocate and communicate the digital vision and strategy to all stakeholders across all the businesses of the Holdco;
• Articulate the value proposition of "Digital" and integrate same into the businesses operating models from the perspective of sales revenue, cost savings, and customer experiences;
• Lead the bank and other businesses of the Holdco as the market leader and the key advocate of industry digital development related to payment, banking and other financial services offerings;
• Maintain an understanding of external competitive digital developments and their impact on our business and innovation strategy;
• Spearhead all mobile development including payment, banking and commerce;
• Drive the implementation of next generation of Internet, Mobile and Tablet financial offerings;
• Formulate and execute the strategy to make internet/mobile as key channels for sales and servicing;
• innovation projects and establish strategic partnership;
• Lead the crossfunctional teams across all businesses to implement digital initiatives such as mobile wallet;
• Play a key role in building strategic allianceand business partnersfor customer acquisitions and cross selling;
• Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned.
• University degree;
• At least 10 years' industry experience in similar or related roles, preferably with a significant track record in managing digital channels for a financial institution or providing strategic direction for a digital based business;
• Proven record in driving digital channel initiatives with success;
• Proven record in driving new applications utilizing new technology;
• Experience in more than one market or in a regional role preferred;
• Creative approach, with the ability to anticipate challenges and develop innovative solutions;
• Ability to work and make decisions independently as well as collaborate effectively as part of a wider team;
• Strong persuasion and communication skiIIs;
• Excellent stakeholder management.
• Between 20 – 30 million per annum
• Expected start date is April 1, 2019
Interested qualified candidate should email CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘247 VIN‘ as the subject of application on or before March 5th, 2019.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30