Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Seun Needs To Sack Airmark - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Why Seun Needs To Sack Airmark (430 Views)

Looking For Em Rap Masters..ibime,airmark And Elymaximus / Fu*ck Jigsawkillah,elymaxiimus,mikuz,airmark E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Seun Needs To Sack Airmark by Wadewaltz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
I come to this section everyday and all I see is just one or two persons viewing this board.All the time,it is usually the usual suspects,DECKLINE,ME,HELLVICTORINHO,viewing this board,it never gets to ten people.Why is it so?....

By 2013,14 and even early 18,Airmark was the one organizing battles between rappers and the viewing was on a high rate,Mikuz was an active member of this board.Now,our MODS act like they are not a part of this board thats why the number of viewers is coming down.We cant have an MOD who is not interested in the board and hardly makes a post in it.Check the last time our MODS made a comment here and you would be shocked.

My advice to our MODS,is that they should go to Literature section and see what Divepen1 is doing there,making comments and making TOPICS TOO!!,topics that would even make bring better writters not topics about Victor Moses.

Last words,MIKUZ AND AIRMARK you guys are not working hard on this board hence killing it.

I believe I have supporters on this issue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Alert: Lost Grace By B-CANI / Compose By Heroine Fred (heroinepoppet) Song Title: The Fool Of The Night / New Rap Battle 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.