Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA (26961 Views)

State Of Affairs In Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District - Akwa Ibom PDP / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
RoyalUc:

That's not true!

The fact is, of the Governors in the south-south, he is the most likely to lose reelection.

If you doubt that, tell me any other state the PDP is as weak and porous like it is in Akwa Ibom State
Youa re definitely out of touch.

Have you ever heard that APC won any election or by election in Aks? Why do you think they are desperate to cause violence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Alll these nditor inter house sports

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Have you ever heard that APC won any election or by election in Aks? Why do you think they are desperate to cause violence?

Las las ikpa afo abor ke itu ukeh ?
Seh nangha adi ben mkpor ukang nnyin abiom ke iwod.
Ator ukeh ?

2 Likes

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by eltalentino(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Las las ikpa afo abor ke itu ukeh ?
Seh nangha adi ben mkpor ukang nnyin abiom ke iwod.
Ator ukeh ?

Afo ator uke
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by wiseone28: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
When we say Governor Udom Emmanuel is the . most loved personality in the history of Akwa Ibom state and commands an army of followers some people will be arguing.

This is just a local government campaign rally o! Udom will not only win all 31 Local government, he will sweep 99% of Akwa Ibom votes.

BTW Atiku will score over 98% of Akwa Ibom votes

He is fooling himself..till he leaves that seat that's when it will drawn on him all those fanfare is eye service

2 Likes

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by wiseone28: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Las las ikpa afo abor ke itu ukeh ? Seh nangha adi ben mkpor ukang nnyin abiom ke iwod. Ator ukeh ?
iwang ke ado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by IrokoOluwere: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
GoldChest:
This is not Trader Moni induced crowd

This is real crowd .
The love is real
Why are they all on uniform if they’re not paid ?
Lmfao .
You’re deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by RoyalUc(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Tonye, are you in Akwa Ibom State now?
How long have you been in AKS and how well do you know AKS politics?

If I asked you how Gov Udom 'won' the last election, what would you say?

As per causing violence, it's not just an APC thing, but parties are guilty of that stuff. I am not making a case for APC (since I am not their member), but when it comes to election violence, PDP is the boss with Akpabio as the head, but this time, he is in the other camp.
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by Akanapiaigwe: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
IrokoOluwere:

Why are they all on uniform if they’re now paid ?
Lmfao .
You’re deceiving yourself
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by BuhariAdvocate: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin wishful thinking I pity you .
TonyeBarcanista:
When we say Governor Udom Emmanuel is the .most loved personality in the history of Akwa Ibom state and commands an army of followers some people will be arguing.

This is just a local government campaign rally o! Udom will not only win all 31 Local government, he will sweep 99% of Akwa Ibom votes.

BTW Atiku will score over 98% of Akwa Ibom votes
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by excell123: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
The will of God must be done.
Meanwhile, The greatest event comes up this Saturday & Sunday 8am daily, at the Lord's Chosen HQ church, Ijesha Lagos.
Theme: FROM SORROW TO JOY.
Do not miss it.
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by BuhariAdvocate: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
And some people expect this man not to win by over 1.8 million votes after seeing his wide acceptance?
be realistic this guy can't win .stop deceiving people on here.
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
RoyalUc:

Tonye, are you in Akwa Ibom State now?
How long have you been in AKS and how well do you know AKS politics?

If I asked you how Gov Udom 'won' the last election, what would you say?

As per causing violence, it's not just an APC thing, but parties are guilty of that stuff. I am not making a case for APC (since I am not their member), but when it comes to election violence, PDP is the boss with Akpabio as the head, but this time, he is in the other camp.
Its the money udom payed tonye that is speaking not him.it gas silenced the honesty in him.itu lga is the stringhold of senator ita ennang and will be delivered to apc.udom is wasting his time here.

1 Like

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by Conceptman: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The blessings and wisdom of the Almighty can NEVER depart from your household
I wonder why Nigerians forget things so far, they said petrol price will be reversed to 87 naira after 6months of their increase but it's almost 4yrs now, are we not still buying it at the rate of 145? the old man called our youths lazy despite their everyday struggles, thesame youths he wants their votes. let's vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by RoyalUc(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=75547513]Alll these /quote]

grin grin grin

NtoAkwaIbom, where have you been!?

No be small "nditor inter house sports" grin
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by MrFly(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Just ask an average civil servant who he/she wil vote for. Change is here. #changeUdom&Martha
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by fashrola(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
RoyalUc:

That's not true!

The fact is, of the Governors in the south-south, he is the most likely to lose reelection.

If you doubt that, tell me any other state the PDP is as weak and porous like it is in Akwa Ibom State

INEC Umpire grin

I wish you stay in Uyo.... PDP is Akwa Ibom

Never let the mammoth Crowd on social media deceive you....

Udom reelection is sure.....
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by RoyalUc(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
fashrola:

INEC Umpire grin

I wish you stay in Uyo.... PDP is Akwa Ibom

Never let

Udom reelection is sure.....

Please where do you stay in Uyo or any part of AKS?

As for the mammoth Crowd on social media deceiving me, I think it's touches you too.

I wish him good luck...
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by fashrola(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
RoyalUc:

Please where do you stay in Uyo or any part of AKS?

As for the mammoth Crowd on social media deceiving me, I think it's touches you too.

I wish him good luck...

Lol... I care less about it.... I'm too busy to notice it

Just vote for your preferred candidate and let love leads

Goodnight
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by EngrWiseman007: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
And He said; "It is finished".
back to Daura concluded.
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by RoyalUc(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
fashrola:

Lol... I care less about it.... I'm too busy to notice it

Just vote for your preferred candidate and let love leads

Goodnight

Thank you bro.
Good night and sleep well!
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by ebaye27: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
The crow was more than this as some people were equally seen queuing on line to collect fuel after the local government field the venue of the campaign.
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by Onyi22(f): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sai baba
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by Vince77(m): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
This election should just come and go please. Tired of seeing these campaigns.
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clerverly:
Choir groups grin grin grin
See APC rally today in Oruk LGA grin grin
show it to them , APC everywhere
Re: See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA by Abagworo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom will deliver minimum of 1.5 million votes for Atiku

What is Akwaibom population?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diseye Nsirim-Poweigha Contesting For Governor In Bayelsa (Photos) / Buhari On His Way Back To Nigeria From London / Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.