Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Need For Igbo People To Come Out Next Week To Chose Their Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need For Igbo People To Come Out Next Week To Chose Their Leader (310 Views)

After This Election Igbos Will Chose Their Allies Wisely / Video: Peter Obi Edges Tinubu & Atiku As Lagosians Chose Their Prefer Candidate / Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Igbo People To Come Out Next Week To Chose Their Leader by Atigba: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Over the years, I have vehemently watched the political climate in Nigeria from afar. I have seen that Nigerians are the most confused, frustrated and the poorest humans presently in the world. Courtesy of this present incompetent administration led by a retired General who is currently, in a vegetative state.

Being that as it may, the negative stories emanating from my country can be change. Starting from next week if all sane citizens of Nigeria come out to exercise their franchise.

To Igbo people who are not yet convinced to vote next week, and who have been brainwash by a guy called Nnadi Kanu. To believed by boycotting an election would give you an independent state here is my questions for you:

What do you have to lose if you go out next week to vote against the man that has been tormenting you for the last four years.
Like any civilized society, voting in an election will not deny you your freedom or jeopardized your agitations, Catalonia and Scotland is a case in point.

Like a sheep and cow that cannot reason. Why do you decide to follow a guy selling you fantasies, introducing and indoctrinating you to worship an idol in the Middle East. A foreign god you probably know nothing about.

There are fundamental questions you his followers has refused to ask him. How did he get out of Nigeria to Israel after the operation python dance invasion? I do not think he has any logical answer for that.

Lastly, Igbo people are lovely and I have so many as friends and colleagues in Nigeria. Those I have spoken with said they are all voting next week. I strongly believed the Igbo people propagating election boycott are illiterates, apprentice and traders who cannot reason for themselves and have been brainwashed by a scam Nnadi Kanu. My writing is primarily directed at them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Need For Igbo People To Come Out Next Week To Chose Their Leader by Amac2019: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pls vote for princess Anazodo for Abuja municipal area council Chairman 2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Expressing Misgivings Over Emergency Peter Obi. / Throw Back: Audio Allegedly Of Wike Threatening INEC Officials - Punch / 2019 Presidential Election: What Will You Do If Buhari Eventually......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.