Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) (4685 Views)

Sacrifice Required To Achieve Nigeria’s Restoration – Tinubu To SW Muslims / Video: Peter Obi Supporter Denounces Movement For Importing Crowd To Imo Rally / Obaseki: APC Importing Thugs Into Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Asshurbanipal: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by vengertime: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bringing boko haram people for lagos rally, wahala wa o.

We are in trouble. I hope APC take them Back after the scam rally.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
lol
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by GMPO(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Busted! I told them all tricks to show fake popularity of buhari will be busted. I know all political T shirts for the campaign are already prepared by the Lagos State Apc.APC must be put to shame because they came for destruction.you see how low apc have stopped to? well if you have not joined the winning team, you are not doing nigeria any good.This is our chance to Articulate.LET'S GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN.VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR FOR PRESIDENT.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Asshurbanipal: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
We pray there will be no blood as usual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by itchie: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
I can spot cleverly, sarrki and sitting at the back cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Borderless: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
itchie:
I can spot cleverly, sarrki and cheesy

28 Likes

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by KunleyY19(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
This Happens Everytime... Through Truck Minna to Lagos is 250...
I have seen dem hopping on trailers severally... No be new thing...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by StillX10(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
That's what they do every time every where

1 Like

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Are you sure Sarrki and Madridguy are not in that truck

11 Likes

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by mycar: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
itchie:
I can spot cleverly, sarrki and sitting at the back cheesy
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by madridguy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Check well, Atiku and Saraki too self dey beside us tongue

Bouncingbabyboy:
Are you sure Sarrki and Madridguy are not in that truck

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
madridguy:
Check well, Atiku and Saraki too self dey beside us tongue

looool grin
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by peter1994(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fool me twice, then I'm a Mugu indeed
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by babylonjah: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is a normal trend in the North farmers going to other parts of the country to hussle during the dry season especially to the southwest. This is what is called CHI-RANI people up north will understand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by TooMuchStuff: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
In the name of Islam..... All will be OK with yorubaland.

These almajiris are not Nigerians but from chad, mali, Sudan, Senegal, Niger, guinea, Gambia etc.

They form bulk of hustlers that littered our country today.
They are brought in by Buhari people to SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by IrokoOluwere: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chai .
Pdpigz are picnicking already .and now digging some random pictures from years ago for propaganda. Kai !
Some people will get heart attack next weekend

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by nwanyionitsha: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
vengertime:
Bringing boko haram people for lagos rally, wahala wa o.

We are in trouble. I hope APC take them Back after the scam rally.
That is the problem. They Won't go back.

1 Like

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Online4u: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qIYGa5L0E
Massive Crowd Welcome Atiku At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Cross River State #CrossRiverIsPDP #CrossRiverPDPrally #AtikuinCrossRiver #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #PDPCrossRiverRally #TheAtikuPlan

#PDPCrossRiverRally The unprecedented crowd that received our Presidential candidate, @Atiku, at the Cross River State Presidential rally in Calabar today, is a direct statement to President @MBuhari that he has come to the end of the road. #TheAtikuPlan effectively captures the strategic positioning of every state to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by rusher14: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Did Uche go back?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by surveyProf(m): 12:35am On Feb 09, 2019
rusher14:

U
Did Uche go back?

Your fellow Fulani brothers, ur guess is as good as mine.....
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by ola6: 12:43am On Feb 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

Did you or any of your family members go back? Awon werey. I still prefer these hausa guys to you inyamari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Chai .
Pdpigz are picnicking already .and now digging some random pictures from years ago for propaganda. Kai !
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by AtikuMeansJobs: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2019
There is a reason the APC chose a broom as its logo. They must impoverish and cage destinies to remain relevant.
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Somtitous: 5:29am On Feb 09, 2019
APc has lost this election!
Even the hardcore Buharist will tell you this!
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Yankee101: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2019
Dont let your area be overtaken. Hold your ground. Dan fodio is dead and gone
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by helinues: 5:31am On Feb 09, 2019
In every 1 hour, more than 3 ,000 people enter Lagos.

So?
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Flatheadpig: 6:31am On Feb 09, 2019
IrokoOluwere:
Chai .
Leave them alone,next week we do dem like film trick
Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by adekolaelect(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2019
GMPO:
Busted! I told them all tricks to show fake popularity of buhari will be busted. I know all political T shirts for the campaign are already prepared by the Lagos State Apc.APC must be put to shame because they came for destruction.you see how low apc have stopped to? well if you have not joined the winning team, you are not doing nigeria any good.This is our chance to Articulate.LET'S GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN.VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR FOR PRESIDENT.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
buy why crying upon what yet to happen .?

Re: APC "Importing" Crowd From The North To SW (PIC) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
grin

Your mumu no be here OP.

What in the picture shows that they are coming into Lagos. They may as well be leaving Lagos.

This is the way a lot of northerners travel from Lagos back to their state. They hitch free rides on the back of trailers heading to the north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Will Regret Not Taking Ghadafi's Advice. / Obi Cubana On The List Of ‘person Of Interest’ When Abroad – Adeyanju / Man Shows The Huge Bullets Shot To His House With Armoured Tank By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.