Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? (21411 Views)

SSA To Justice Onnoghen Debunks Rumoured EFCC Raid On Cjn's Residence / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Alariiwo: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
A stain on the Law profession axed.. NEXT!
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Nteogwuija(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
post=75547078:
CRIMINALS SUPPORTED BY THIEVES

Amen! Including Buhari your gay priest.
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by adm212144: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
another proof that Buhari is an irredeemable dullard .If Buhari knows how the supreme court justice systems works and arrives at its verdict he would not utter such nonsense , the Supreme court is made of many supreme court judges who meet to decide cases brought to them with each judge choosing a verdict and giving the reason why and it's based on this that the CJN announce the agreed verdict ..The CJN cannot make a verdict on his own , every Verdict is as result of majority call by the Judges at the apex court
including tanko.

1 Like

Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by luvinhubby(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
itchie:
Buhari is a serial liar
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by hungumawa1: 1:32am On Feb 09, 2019
hurray
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by seguno2: 1:47am On Feb 09, 2019
itchie:
Buhari is a liar

And a liar must be a thief, no be so

1 Like

Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by seguno2: 1:50am On Feb 09, 2019
WR0la:
Good day sir/ma,
I'm guest user of nairaland, i recently registered for this purpose. Please i need your financial assistance as little as it might be. My exam starts on Monday and I neither has food stuffs nor money on me. Please, kindly assist as you seem fit. God bless you.

Is something wrong with your hands?
Can’t you wash/iron clothes for someone, run errands faithfully or be otherwise useful to earn money instead of begging like a person with no sense of self worth and dignity
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by arrestdarrester: 1:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Bubu is a pathological liar. Imagine such heinous lies against the Judicial arm of government simply because he was looking for justification to remove Onnoghen illegally
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by arrestdarrester: 2:01am On Feb 09, 2019
seguno2:

And a liar must be a thief, no be so

Na so Ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by joepepsy(m): 2:45am On Feb 09, 2019
You are wrong, the CJN can influence decision.
SalamRushdie:
another proof that Buhari is an irredeemable dullard .If Buhari knows how the supreme court justice systems works and arrives at its verdict he would not utter such nonsense , the Supreme court is made of many supreme court judges who meet to decide cases brought to them with each judge choosing a verdict and giving the reason why and it's based on this that the CJN announce the agreed verdict ..The CJN cannot make a verdict on his own , every Verdict is as result of majority call by the Judges at the apex court
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Myself2(m): 3:29am On Feb 09, 2019
It shows how illiterate, dense,pathetic and ignorant Buhari is.
If someone is alleged to be corrupt, it is the duty of the one that alleges to prove the allegation beyond reasonable doubt to enable the judge find the accused guilty as charged, however if the defense counsel does a better job and proves that the defendant is innocent of the allegations or the prosecution counsel fails to give diligent prosecution, what do you want the judge to do ? Throw the accused in jail because their is one hypocrite called Buhari who loots govt treasury but still calls himself Mr Intergrity tha wants his alleged enemies to all be in jail ?
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Myself2(m): 3:31am On Feb 09, 2019
seguno2:

Is something wrong with your hands?
Can’t you wash/iron clothes for someone, run errands faithfully or be otherwise useful to earn money instead of begging like a person with no sense of self worth and dignity

Truth

1 Like

Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by dante0147: 4:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Lavoca:
When Prosecution is very poor, do you expect the Judge to jail the defendant?

Abi ooo Abeg help me tell those Apc wailers
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by chozzy: 5:15am On Feb 09, 2019
luvinhubby:
Buhari is a serial & unrepentant liar
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by chozzy: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari is disgusting liar
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Flatheadpig: 6:27am On Feb 09, 2019
BlazeAttai:
. SAI BABA WE LOVE. SAI BABA WE WANT. 4+4= NEXT LEVEL.
GOD BLESS PMB. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
4 + 4 is a done deal ,if PDP like let them cry to FBI Onnoghen is not coming back
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Omeokachie: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari simply want a pliable CJN that will do his bidding.
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by topstone4: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Bighead9:
Ononghen is the most Corrupt Judge ever leaveth. Thanks for upright leaders like Buhari who do not tolerate Corruption.

Please why do APC supporters always sound like idiots with dead brain?

Babachir Lawal is corrupt

Buratai is corrupt

The list is endless.

Is it that these APC fools have lost their senses or they are just been paid to sound stupid?
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by topstone4: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75547078:
CRIMINALS SUPPORTED BY THIEVES

Buhari protects Babachir Lawal, Ganduje, buratai, who are all corrupt.

I hope you realize that your curse is also upon Buhari and yourself for supporting corrupt people? Or your brain is too slack to process that!
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Bighead9: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2019
topstone4:

Please why do APC supporters always sound like idiots with dead brain?

Babachir Lawal is corrupt

Buratai is corrupt

The list is endless.

Is it that these APC fools have lost their senses or they are just been paid to sound stupid?

Eyah, e pain this man well Sha. grin grin

Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by topstone4: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Bighead9:

Eyah, e pain this man well Sha. grin grin

There is no pain anywhere.

It only shows that you are either not using your brain or you are paid to make a fool of yourself and those who wasted their money on your education; that's all
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Bighead9: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2019
topstone4:

There is no pain anywhere.

It only shows that you are either not using your brain or you are paid to make a fool of yourself and those who wasted their money on your education; that's all

Trash.
Ononghen is gone for good and your Gramma can not bring him back. Nigerians most loved President has done the needful, your Corrupt ex-CJN will soon be Jailed. grin grin

God bless Buhari.

Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by topstone4: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.
Ononghen is gone for good and your Gramma can not bring him back. Nigerians most loved President has done the needful, your Corrupt ex-CJN will soon be Jailed. grin grin

God bless Buhari.

Show one corrupt act of ononghen that Buhari or any of his cronies haven't also committed; that's why I'm asking if your brain has been replaced with sawdust or you are paid to make a fool of yourself
Re: Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? by Bighead9: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2019
topstone4:

Show one corrupt act of ononghen that Buhari or any of his cronies haven't also committed; that's why I'm asking if your brain has been replaced with sawdust or you are paid to make a fool of yourself

The trash you wrote above clearly shows how PAINED and FRUSTRATED you are. grin but I advice you to braze yourself up. Because Buhari will rule over you till 2023, after which he will handover power to either Amaechi or Akpabio. grin
Your Region can never rule this Country, never!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali-Modu Sheriff: Allegations of Boko Haram Connection (What the Records Say) / Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie / Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.