Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates (47122 Views)

Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / APC Rivers State Suspends Amaechi And Others. / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by YorubaEmir: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
post=75545696:

Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states.
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.
APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask me not to trust him? I will, and no mistake, and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are for Sai Baba.
To the NEXT LEVEL we all go

Eyaa
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by SexytorresE(f): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pls who can Analyse this long articles, I only read the headline grin
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by sirjoe1124(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
post=75545696:

Elections are coming. And there's no need to fear. Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa and Anambra states.
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.
APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo, Ekiti and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa and Anambra.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask me not to trust him? I will, and no mistake, and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are for Sai Baba.
Shut up you bigot.... I sincerely doubt your citizenship because no patriotic citizen supports Buhari
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gandollar:
The people have spoken. When are you Atikulating?

Atiku....19

buhari...9

Atiku is a failure grin
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
islandmoon:

you are loosing on online poll you created, this is Nairaland where people say their mind without any fear, not Kwara Must Change(KMC) facebook page

Wailers can goan jump inside lagoon grin grin

Atiku is a failure

SAI BABA
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by donbenie(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
DhimxyMaxwell:
Like for Atiku Share for FeBuhari
Funny dude,so you actually went back and edited your post after FeBuhari lost your poll? shocked
Thank God you're not INEC.. grin
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
There is confusion in the camp of APC. They didn't see the strategic plan and implementation crusade of PDP coming.
By the time Atiku is done flooring Buhari through his wide social media outreach, Buhari will have no choice but to register on 2go.

#Richdad
you didn't use your usual Odun Adekola pic grin

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by aghogho62: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Apc Has Missed It, If They Cannot Condem The Body Bag Comment Of El Rufai They Could Have Left It Unmention, But Supporting It Is Evil.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by Niceman4u(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
post=75545696:

ur zombism no get part two.
y dd not quote where Buhari said baboons will soak in blood?
y dd not u quote another president dat said d election is not worth d blood of any citizen

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by darkworldpro: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
ilofy:
what can of teaching? this things are self explanatory, why not find even a primary school to take up a teaching position
You only know what you know

learn carding today and buy yourself a benz in 3 months max
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by desmondude(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stop ur blame game apc
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by saintchibu(m): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
/[/quote]
Party’s affirmation of Senator Ayogu Eze as Enugu State Governorship Candidate

In Enugu state, we are aware of the judgement that says our candidate, Senator Ayogu Eze is not the rightful candidate. We would say that we have acknowledged the judgement of the court but we do know the party followed the procedure and the processes that led to the emergence of Senator Ayogu Eze is what this party believes in. We believe that the Appeal Court will do the right thing and upturning it. Senator Ayogu Eze remains in the eyes of the party, the governorship candidate for Enugu state. The person that has been so declared by a court is unknown to this party because he did not even participate in the primaries that we organised. So there is no way he could have emerged as our candidate. Again, as I speak to you we have appealed the judgement and secured a stay of execution. So even legally as at today, Senator Ayogu Eze is the candidate of APC in Enugu state. We are very confident he is going to deliver.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-apc-reacts-supreme-court-judgement-apc-rivers-candidates/[/quote]
This guy is a clown!!! In fact he should be appointed Clown General of the Federation!
How can you say the candidate is unknown to the party? Yet in the result sheet submitted by Anyogu Eze, the unknown candidate's name was there as the person that scored the second highest vote.
I've been opportuned to see the said judgement and if either Court of Appeal or Supreme Court declares Anyogu Eze as APC's candidate, I will then know that the judiciary's claim to be the last hope of the common man is nothing but story for the gods!!! Inukwa!!
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by Mitchewww(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
I swear.. I saw APC supporting El-Rufai's threat that have been condemned internationally.

Half of the complete trash is about PDP this, Atiku that..

That's all
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by lawbabs: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
There is confusion in the camp of APC. They didn't see the strategic plan and implementation crusade of PDP coming.
By the time Atiku is done flooring Buhari through his wide social media outreach, Buhari will have no choice but to register on 2go.

#Richdad

And I guess election is won on social media... Your folly is worst than the mad man's.
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by islandmoon: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
DhimxyMaxwell:

Wailers can goan jump inside lagoon grin grin

Atiku is a failure

SAI BABA

Inside lagoon?

well , the lagoon is meant for you.
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by islandmoon: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
h
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by darkworldpro: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2019
omerukokwuru:
i am eager to learn, already sent you a pm abeg yarn me the jokunz

Join d telegram link below
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by ezkimow(m): 1:55am On Feb 09, 2019
gsparks01:
Looking into what? Is there a higher court than the Supreme Court?
Maybe Dem wan go Sharia council
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by ezkimow(m): 2:02am On Feb 09, 2019
Niceman4u:

ur zombism no get part two.
y dd not quote where Buhari said baboons will soak in blood?
y dd not u to quote another president dat said d election is not worth d blood of any citizen

There are some ppl that I just want to shoot in the head. That MANNA guy is #2 on the list... His stupidity is top notch.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:08am On Feb 09, 2019
gsparks01:
They want to appeal at sharia court

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by Myself2(m): 3:34am On Feb 09, 2019
gsparks01:

It shows you the type of low IQ people that run the APC and Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by Gandollar(f): 5:27am On Feb 09, 2019
DhimxyMaxwell:

Atiku is a failure grin
Shame on you, NIGERIANS have spoken
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by Gandollar(f): 5:31am On Feb 09, 2019
DhimxyMaxwell:
Like for Atiku Share for FeBuhari
This failure edited his post because Atiku won the poll he put up. grin cheesy
Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by oluwaahmed: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2019
Senator magnus Abe right now

Re: APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates by TrendyNwendy: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2019
gsparks01:
I wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.