Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos (49493 Views)

Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates / Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Dollabiz: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
dark.turned.light.is not.beauty
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
why always igbos
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by NinjaMetahuman: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
she looks too ibotic

looks like man ..

yuck
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Platony(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace. Gtb 0130219489

Sell your phone.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Dshocker(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
UrbanExotica:
She looks like my cousin.
Happy birthday.

You lie
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by pheonixdld2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
Official engagements
Who give her office? Common stand up there.....by the ways why are there so much beauty competitions in this country. If its not miss akpu and egusi, then its face of amadioha shrine. embarassed undecided
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Dshocker(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace. Gtb 0130219489

If you can see yourself through school,then you can still do it after school... Don't fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tons of makeup and airbrushed to death..
Spits
undecided undecided
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Platony(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,

WHAT ARE U?? angry

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Monaco2:
So this is d most beautiful model in Nigeria nawa sad
My nike and nkechi are more beautiful than this
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by islandmoon: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
if this one is the most beautiful model in Nigeria, what do I call my wife? prettier , tall, very elegant, broad shoulder, super flat tummy, doesnt even have the time for this nonsense.. I pray she doesnt know my username on Nairaland cos she will say I've been living a wayward life on the internet.

I will say shes the most Beautiful Black Woman on the surface of the earth.

do you know how many times we have been harassed because of her beauty and stature ?
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by UrbanExotica(f): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dshocker:

You lie
Na you sabi
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by drezzyx(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Flavor nabania never site this one as the next baby mama loading..
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by ddjay: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nollywoodlive22:
She is soft
U don touch or feel am b4?
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Platony(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,

Do u mind if I call u a "LAZY YOUTH"??

I wanted to transfer some money to u but, something told me to go throw ur posts. Virtually all of them are u soliciting for help. Pls, how does that make u feel?? Majority of the people here on NL are graduates. Did u think their going through school was all juicy??

I was a painter painting people's houses while in school, making little little cash to be sustaining myself back then. Today am proud to own an interior decor firm where I have workers am paying that works for me. I neva gave up, I neva relied on anyone to make it in life, my younger brother was a DJ in a club while in school, he single handedly saw himself through school with the salary he was earning at his place of work.

I don't know if your begging is genuine or not but, try to be strong & fend for yourself, u won't die I bet u, poverty is a choice. SUCCESS does not come to knock at ur door, U av to go out, look for it & grab hold of it.

Pls bro, encourage yourself, be strong, look for something doing. I dnt know about u but, as for me...I value my 1k I earn from my work more than the 10k someone will dash me.

I believe u know a little bit abt "OPTIMUS PRIME" in Transformers. He was a strong Leader, he neva gave up in any of d challenges he encountered...even when he was captured by the queen when all hopes where lost by his colleagues believing he has betrayed them, he stil came out strong at d end.

U jst have to be strong, dis thing u're doing (if genuine) will depreciate ur value as a man.
Anyways,
..I WISH U WELL!!
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Psmark: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Haha first time that the pageant get body I hope this is the kind of pageants we will be seeing in the future

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by freshboy31: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Winningodd02376:
See below
fraudster ole thief barawo edited tickets smh
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Joybringer: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,

But you were a student in Lagos last year...
Repent bro

3 Likes

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by CaptainMitch: 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tomorrow during my spare time, I will use gtbank mobile app to transfer 1 naira to you at least 200 times, what that means is that you will be debited 800 naira that's 4 times of what I send to you. A word is enough for the wise.
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by CaptainMitch: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
I sent you 50kobo manage it
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Platony(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
Joybringer:

But you were a student in Lagos last year...
Repent bro

Dnt mind d thief!!, just try to check all his posts.

Nearly, I would have transferred some money to him but something told me to go through his post, aboli, dis guy is jst finishing people with begging.

He's a scammer indeed. angry

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Platony(m): 11:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I sent you 50kobo manage it

grin
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
All i see here is a man wearing women cloths..

The most beautiful man in Nigeria sad
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Beauty score= 15/100
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Thoying1990: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
Not even ur name nor contact details?
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
I like her stature.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos by Clem00008: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good costume, good skin but the girl is ugly for that position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.