Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration (17939 Views)

42 Former Obiano's Appointees Die Within 2 Years Of Leaving Office / Next Administration Will Inherit A Stable Democracy, Revamped Security - Buhari / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by mrwiddy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Shaev7:
For rain to have started inJanuary, it means God is indirectly telling us we need umbrella not broom Let's vote wisely.
maybe flood did not bring refuse to your compound to know you need broom to get rid of dirtiness
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by mbahdi(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Motopl:
CCTV Spy Cloth Hanger. Get this quality CCTV Spy Cloth Hanger. This Mini Spy Camera can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Camera Cloth Hanger is good for watching what has happened in your absence at home. It has motion detection,It's good for evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
how does it work?is d cctv stil dpends on electricity to work?
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by humberjade: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Motopl:
CCTV Spy Cloth Hanger. Get this quality CCTV Spy Cloth Hanger. This Mini Spy Camera can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Camera Cloth Hanger is good for watching what has happened in your absence at home. It has motion detection,It's good for evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

U sha want to break people's marriage abi... grin

A good product though.

Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by nwadiuko1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Motopl:
i could market this for you....
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Ayoefa: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
IPOB delusional trash as usual. FEBUHARI 16th is almost here. Stay away from the Lagos lagoon so that you don't get tempted to jump inside.
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Ayoefa: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Brightology2:
Most of these APC miscreants Don't even have PVC. I have this church member that doesn't allow me rest on buhari issues, it was of recent I discovered he doesn't have PVC.

Note these:

people that didn't vote buhari during the last election won't vote him now.

Some of them that voted for him last time won't vote for him now bcoz he has disappointed them.

Lastly there's hunger in the land. People are tired of buhari. Atiku is not the best option but he's the only one that can unseat buhari and he has better plans for Nigerians.

Vote PDP.

IPOB delusional trash as usual. FEBUHARI 16th is almost here. Stay away from the Lagos lagoon so that you don't get tempted to jump inside.

1 Like

Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by kayusely70(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godson vs Godfather: Act 1: scene 1
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Shaev7(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
mrwiddy:
maybe flood did not bring refuse to your compound to know you need broom to get rid of dirtiness
If flood brings real refuse to neighbourhood, is it that broom buhari holds that will sweep that level of refuse?
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by fergie001: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amosun will just laugh, he knows this news is from The Nation newspapers grin
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Brightology2(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ayoefa:

OMG anyway I don't argue with buharist.
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by victor8269: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
The 4 of them AAA, PNI, Dapoand Amosun r going to be stunned. Buruji is the next governor
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by oshosegun27(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
This opinion is flawed
Its surprising that we haven't learnt from our mistakes.
Buhari was voted in not because he was qualified, but because we were tired of the corrupt government of Johathan.
Brightology2:
Most of these APC miscreants Don't even have PVC. I have this church member that doesn't allow me rest on buhari issues, it was of recent I discovered he doesn't have PVC.

Note these:

people that didn't vote buhari during the last election won't vote him now.

Some of them that voted for him last time won't vote for him now bcoz he has disappointed them.

Lastly there's hunger in the land. People are tired of buhari. Atiku is not the best option but he's the only one that can unseat buhari and he has better plans for Nigerians.

Vote PDP.

Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by victor8269: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ayoefa:

No cause for alarm, let's see if the Akwo-oche(IPOB attire) that Sanwo-olu, Sen. Ademola(Lagos), Hon. Adeleke(Lagos) n PMB sewed n used on their campaign posterswould save them next weekend.
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by SoNature(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
kenny714433:
grin

Dear zombies, on behalf of the wailers, I wish to inform you guys before hand that you guys should know the rightful words to describe us after Atiku's swearing in. We wouldn't want a name like zombie neither do we need names associated to dat cuz we know Atiku won't be lifeless. We have decided to call u guys wailers still. Yours faithfully, current wailers. tongue

No, nobody will become a wailer
If Atiku wins, we hope to see him unite all Nigerians
Unity should be the bedrock of our dear country - a virtue that Buhari lacks completely
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by SoNature(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
NaijaMutant:

Zombies will know the meaning of wailing after Feb 16th grin

Unity should be the bedrock of our dear country - a virtue that Buhari lacks completely
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Gforce2019: 5:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Nifemi2512:
Lollll.LOBATAN...Akinlade ti gbabode. I laugh in Spanish

Ogun people, I hail o!

Maybe Dem don jazz this man. This is not normal
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Tareq1105: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2019
mrwiddy:

Don't mind the Ipob guy
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Tareq1105: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

Ogun people, I hail o!

Maybe Dem don jazz this man. This is not normal

Tell me, is it not the truth?

The Bible says "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Gforce2019: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Tell me, is it not the truth?

The Bible says "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"

Your comments is not coherent...
Educated fool...
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Tareq1105: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2019
SoNature:

Atiku cannot unite the country because he's part of our problems with his brother Obasanjo.

How do you expect a looter to unite the country?

Probably you are talking about the unity among political elites to loot and sell our National Assets like Refineries and NNPC.

Atiku will unite thieves to share and loot but he cannot unite the masses.

Though you may not like it but that's the whole truth.

Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by Tareq1105: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

Your comments is not coherent...
Educated fool...

Truth is very bitter.

Just wait, you will see what will happen to your Akinlade. GNI will remove his sokoto and flog him silly.

Just note that Amosun will not succeed himself.
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by SoNature(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Atiku cannot unite the country because he's part of our problems with his brother Obasanjo.

How do you expect a looter to unite the country?

Probably you are talking about the unity among political elites to loot and sell our National Assets like Refineries and NNPC.

Atiku will unite thieves to share and loot but he cannot unite the masses.

Though you may not like it but that's the whole truth.

In this context, the definition of truth is relative
Stop quoting me
Thank you
Re: Akinlade Accuses Amosun Of Leaving Ogun Hopeless For Next Administration by baratech: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

9th NASS: PDP Forecloses Contest For Senate President, Speaker / Afenifere Faults Buhari’s Broadcast On COVID-19 / Abike Dabiri Receives Dr. Maduka, Commends His Achievements In Diaspora, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.