Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) (35976 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
PDP for better Nigeria

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
More

12 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by GMPO(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Watch as the nairaland mods will hide this beautiful campaign photos from reaching front page all I know is,Cross Rivers is already for Atiku Abubakar the man is now MTN everywhere you go in Nigeria.Let's Get Nigeria Working Again.God Bless Nigeria.

I take back my words nairaland mods don carry am reach front page and to my surprise I con get first to comment for the first time on nairaland.i dedicate this to my lovely mother who have proved beyond doubt to be a mother indeed.
For those who are still sitting in the fence this is our chance let's show to the world that we decide who rules is not some cabals.Please let's Get Nigeria Working Again.Vote Atiku Abubakar for president.God Bless Nigeria.

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Newznow: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
South south is the bedrock of PDP

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by haladadon: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by maestroferdi: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari will count himself lucky if he garners up to 50,000 votes in Cross River State.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Online4u: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qIYGa5L0E
Massive Crowd Welcome Atiku At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Cross River State #AkwaIbomIsPDP #CrossRiverPDPrally #AtikuinCrossRiver #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #PDPCrossRiverRally #TheAtikuPlan

#PDPCrossRiverRally The unprecedented crowd that received our Presidential candidate, @Atiku, at the Cross River State Presidential rally in Calabar today, is a direct statement to President @MBuhari that he has come to the end of the road. #TheAtikuPlan effectively captures the strategic positioning of every state to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

11 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by nonyofor2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
The passion no be here I was there live Cross river is fully PDP

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
GMPO:
Watch as the nairaland mods will hide this beautiful campaign photos from reaching front page all I know is,Cross Rivers is already for Atiku Abubakar the man is now MTN everywhere you go in Nigeria.Let's Get Nigeria Working Again.God Bless Nigeria.
beautiful indeed. What will later translate to failure next week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2019
The love is real

The crowd is disturbing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Creamz(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2019
The people of cross river are obediently Atikulated. There is no space for APC in the state. The love for PDP is very real

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by StarUp: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
I don't know if Atiku will win or not but one thing I am sure of is that if PDP wins the presidential election, APC will NEVER smell that seat again because their former members will return from APC and make them more formidable.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by naijapips02: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Zombies in real pain.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY...

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAIBABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by cephaswizzy(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Pdp all d way.
apc enjoyed this in 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
South South and South East is sealed for Atiku

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
haters will not like to see this here. .Meanwhile Atiku/Obi 2019 is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Still BaBu and Star Boyz Rules grin

BaBu Till 2123grin

APC till 5023grin

AtiKuObiMisturbators Xpired on FeBuhary 2019 grin

grin
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Humility017(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
can you please explain this to me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by conceptcom: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: INTENSIVE TRAINING ONGOING

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by freemanbubble: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by Cloud007: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2019
GMPO:
yeah... Nairaland has more APC apologist than PDP. Most of them are any Govt in power.
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Zombies will never have peace seen these. I can't see any governor or government officials from Niger Republic or Gabon?

Abeg Atiku is the man. Either they hate him.or not he is the man I'm sick of Mr self righteous called Buhari.

Atiku will win Buhari clean and clear but Buhari will rug it clean clear but buhari would still fail it's just few days to go.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2019
G
Re: Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Cross River State (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2019
GMPO:
Zombie wailer
Shame on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Zakzaky: Majority Of Nigerians In Favour Of Islamic System Of Government / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.