Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos (40891 Views)

Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Afonja007: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Our Forefathers, could speak to each other in long distance without telephone during those days, they could even Teleport themselves to travel
why are they not selling their teleporting machine to the world
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Afonja007: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Our Forefathers, could speak to each other in long distance without telephone during those days, they could even Teleport themselves to travel
why are they not selling their teleporting machine today
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by whitecake: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja007:
why did our so called gods faild to save us from a few white men that defeated both our forefathers and their gods, ?African gods need to be burned they re powerless, with oyibo technology You can talk to somebody in America from Nigeria with oyibo telephone which African juju can not do ,

What he said different from what you're talking about.

Read his comment again, but this time, take off your shirt, put both legs in the water, onions on your mouth, read slowly, very slowly.
You should know your brains capacity nah.
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by DerideGull(m): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2019
SoftP:
We are gradually loosing our tradition,
Embracing foreign gods.

The day we lost it was when we started seeing foreign gods as supreme and our fore-fathers daity as fetish ...

Africa need to go back and water her roots

But then it was practiced in open view or where easily accessible. The shrine in the tick jungle is not tradition.
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Afonja007: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2019
whitecake:

What he said different from what you're talking about.

Read his comment again, but this time, take off your shirt, put both legs in the water, onions on your mouth, read slowly, very slowly.
You should know your brains capacity nah.
oguwugwu idemiri na omaliko abatete piagbue gi ,I greet bros cool

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Essential(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2019
franchasng:
My people from the West side and charms sha; is juju and jazz not the only thing making Tinubu, MC Oluomo and co to do iyanga and act like gods, one day, God Almighty will show them that he is the Supreme lipsrsealed

Buhari and his Marabouts (special Juju men) undecided

Tinubu and his uncountable Babalawos yet we expect Nigeria to be great when it is being led by men worshipping spirits of the underworld, how can they make sound policies to better the life of the masses

America said: in God we trust.

Nigeria says: in juju we trust, tell me if it is not why we are where were we where are cry

where u dey stay ni?
Abi like Sai your head go good for sacrifices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by smartmom(f): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2019
famousguy01:

It is an, the h is silent
If it is English English, the H isn't silent so it's a herbalist. Check your dictionary.
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja007:
why are they not selling their teleporting machine today

Because they were not allowed to develop their technology grin
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Newboss:

There's no such thing on Google. All reputable websites would have carried it if it was true.

Post links to reputable websites, not blogs angry

Read these About the Queen Family

https://www.british-paranormal.co.uk/five-creepy-royal-family-facts/

was this picture photoshoped?

Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2019

Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by OBTMOS(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
elkharpone:
An herbalist
Or a herbalist?
Op you gat me all confused
if you watch BBC and CNN, u would hear them saying "an historical event". The 'h' later is aspirated, so it's right to use the determinant 'an'
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Newboss(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

https://www.british-paranormal.co.uk/five-creepy-royal-family-facts/

was this picture photoshoped?

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/10/royals-celebrate-birthday-with-ritual-human-sacrifice-in-london/

Zoom in that picture and you'll notice the baby was edited into the frame. Those are not legit sites to get news from angry
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
there is more evil in the Roman Catholic church
And none in penticostan churches?
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
fowlyansh181:
the so called tradition of ours was thrash, stupid and deserves to be lost completely

You're still a Boy. You know nothing.
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by humblejb(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]and they believed him grin grin grin
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by fowlyansh181(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:

You're still a Boy. You know nothing.
you that is a man? I don’t know you or anything of your existence, no impact whatsoever.
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
you that is a man? I don’t know you or anything of your existence, no impact whatsoever.

Your Ancestors will never forgive you for this statement

"the so called tradition of ours was thrash, stupid and deserves to be lost completely"
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2019
SoftP:
We are gradually loosing our tradition,
Embracing foreign gods.

The day we lost it was when we started seeing foreign gods as supreme and our fore-fathers daity as fetish ...

Africa need to go back and water her roots

Confirm!!
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by fowlyansh181(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Your Ancestors will never forgive you for this statement

"the so called tradition of ours was thrash, stupid and deserves to be lost completely"
my Ancestors can go to hell for all I care, they were barbaric.
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by IME1: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2019
The first day I passed through Are Ekiti was on my way to Ilorin from Ado and the driver wanted to avoid Omu Aran for whatever reason.
Hmmm na so i dey wonder where we dey go.
I gasto ask my fellow passengers and they too no know
Na so we lock up until we see ourselves burst out from one federal government girls college, Ilofa abi
Na that time I believe say dem no dey carry us go oh
But no be nice one oh
The cloth wey I wear na so so dust full am
The road rugged that year no be small
Are-Ekiti village of strong men
Ask and you go know
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by 2019elections: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afonja007:
why did our so called gods faild to save us from a few white men that defeated both our forefathers and their gods, ?African gods need to be burned they re powerless, with oyibo technology You can talk to somebody in America from Nigeria with oyibo telephone which African juju can not do ,

With African juju, u can get money easily with rituals which your oyinbo tradition can not do
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Afonja007: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
2019elections:

With African juju, u can get money easily with rituals which your oyinbo tradition can not do
and Bill gate can still buy all corrupt so called African billionaires angry
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by 2019elections: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afonja007:
and Bill gate can still buy all corrupt so called African billionaires angry

Who told u gates is a Christian?
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Afonja007: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
2019elections:

Who told u gates is a Christian?
are we talking about church or about African ritual?
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
fowlyansh181:
my Ancestors can go to hell for all I care, they were barbaric.

Lol
Re: Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos by Psoul(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Newboss:

Have you heard of the word "museum"? Or art? angry

No sir. Tell me about it.

Since those our cultures are foolish, not valuable and backward, why are they keeping something that is not valuable in a place valuable things are preserved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Family Of DELSU Student Killed By Yahoo Boys Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.