Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,902 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos (34911 Views)

Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza / Kidnapper Gunned Down As Security Agents Rescue Abducted Expatriate In Bayelsa / A Kidnapper Gunned Down In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Slynation(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Minus one idiot down.....!!
Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by 3kay945(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2019
wanate:

Sometimes i wonder d sense behind dese comments.
Hw does dat give bearing to d news above huh?

They are morons na,..
grin

Do you expect Kia engine to function like Benz
Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by elemagoon(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Maybe he kidnapped Policeman. Na police people dey get that kind money.
And how you take know? Ya fada na police?
Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Barney11: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Only God knows the truth,dont be surprised,it was accidental discharge and all those were brought to frame the corpse.That is why I don't argue with any officer with gun,they can kill and tag you kidnapper,boko harm,ritualist or armed robber.This is just my country,no investigation if you are called any of the above,case closed.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Badonasty(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
Soldiers on 5th February 2019 clamped down on suspected armed robbers/kidnappers in Ukpelede community, Ahoada West Local Government Area (LGA) of Rivers State.

The sting operation was conducted following an intelligence report on the criminal activities of armed robbers and kidnappers in Ahoada West and along the ever busy East-West Road and its environs which has recently disrupted free flow of activities in the general area.

The suspected kidnappers who on sighting the troops fired frantically and scampered for their lives were pursued by the gallant troops. Consequently, one of the kidnappers was gunned down while others fled into the nearby bush.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/kidnapper-gunned-down-after-opening.html?m=1

this one never get freedom....make he go learn for Evans hand
Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by namdo(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2019
u sure say no bi okada man wey no gree give moni dem kpai soo? See the normal okada hood and the bike. The axe and machete na frame to me. Chai!
Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by Omonaijani: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
People killing and being killed daily in this country, how do you progress with all this?

https://campusbiz.com.ng/infinix-hot-6-pro-specs-prices/
Re: Kidnapper Gunned Down After Opening Fire On Soldiers In Rivers. Photos by subcbouy: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Offshoot of militancy. Many years ago at Location junction Mgbuoba, I (with other people) had to run away from my car when thieves who robbed a bank at G.R.A passed through that place.

Politicians makes matters worse by sponsoring cultism.

Rivers is a crime ridden State.
When you have 90% RSHA members as cultist, including the governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Chukwuedo Iwelu Found Dead In Delta State Polytechnic (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.