Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

An Open Letter Gov Seriake Henry Dickson - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter Gov Seriake Henry Dickson (455 Views)

Bayelsa Old Women Goes Naked, Protests Against Gov. Dickson / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter Gov Seriake Henry Dickson by jspinsight: 2:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Sir, I may not really know much about the politics and the History of Bayelsa state and Yenagoa in particular, but just barely four months of my stay in Yenagoa, I can say that you are failing in your basic responsibility to bayelsans; which is to protect Lives and property.
The rate of crime in Yenagoa is quite alarming, shocking and despicable considering the fact that Yenagoa is one of the smallest capital in Nigeria and it wouldnt take a whole lot to map out a good security infrastructure to secure the town..Personally I can say Yenagoa is the worst city in terms of crime rate second only to places affected by insurgency and extrimism
Sir, please do something about it immediately without fear or favour cause time always has a way of payback..Remember your tenure will end someday and whether you like it or not you will become an ordinary citizen like everyone else..Please Wake-Up to your PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES

THANKS
GODBLESS
Re: An Open Letter Gov Seriake Henry Dickson by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2019
jspinsight:
Sir, I may not really know much about the politics and the History of Bayelsa state and Yenagoa in particular, but just barely four months of my stay in Yenagoa, I can say that you are failing in your basic responsibility to bayelsans; which is to protect Lives and property.
The rate of crime in Yenagoa is quite alarming, shocking and despicable considering the fact that Yenagoa is one of the smallest capital in Nigeria and it wouldnt take a whole lot to map out a good security infrastructure to secure the town..Personally I can say Yenagoa is the worst city in terms of crime rate second only to places affected by insurgency and extrimism
Sir, please do something about it immediately without fear or favour cause time always has a way of payback..Remember your tenure will end someday and whether you like it or not you will become an ordinary citizen like everyone else..Please Wake-Up to your PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES

THANKS
GODBLESS
do you live in bayelsa?
Re: An Open Letter Gov Seriake Henry Dickson by jspinsight: 5:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Yea

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: White Guy Dances To Yoruba Music At An Event. Goes Crazy / Get The Best spa center In south Delhi, NCR / Dolphin Killed In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.