Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Latest Website Promotion Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Latest Website Promotion Advice (186 Views)

Website Promotion (traffic) / Give Your Business A Boost With The Best Website Promotion Plan In Australia / Latest Website Promotion Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Website Promotion Advice by Nlearn: 2:56am On Feb 09, 2019
I have written articles about website promotion in the past, however, things on the internet are always changing and my opinions have now changed. This article is all about my new website promotion ideas, ideas which I use on my all of websites.

A good linking campaign is the main priority. Attempting to increase the number of backward links you have pointing to your website is essential. However, you have to be careful. Here is a list of do's and do not's.

Do:

-: Increase the number of backward links pointing to your website slowly

-: Obtain backward links from within the same industry/market as your own

-: Build up the number of one-way links your website has pointing to it

-: Write articles and submit them to article directories

-: Add your website domain on all of your adverts, documentation and e-mails

-: Offer the visitors to your site the chance to sign up to a monthly newsletter weekly or daily newsletter

-: Offer the visitors to your site a free e-book etc

-: Write press releases

Do not:

-: Join a link building website to automate your linking requirements. These are tempting to join however are frowned upon by the search engines. Always remember hard work pays off.

-: Increase the number of backward links to quickly

-: Purchase too many link text ads

-: Just leave your website without any promotion, it will not grow on its own

-: Build hidden pages

-: In my opinion, one-way links are vital. These are the most powerful form of a backward link and the search engines love them. I can see no way in which they can penalise a site that is only acquiring these type of links.

-: The best and easiest way of obtaining these one-way links is by writing articles like the one you are reading.

Once you have written the article, you then need to submit it to a number of article directories. You are able to add a link to your website on the bottom of the article and the hope is that other webmasters will want to include your article on their website, thus giving you a one-way link.

I have been writing articles for around a year and I must say it has done wonders for my businesses. The number of visitors to my sites has rocketed and the page rank has also steadily increased.

I hope you have found this article interesting to read and beneficial to you.

SO HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS, WE DEVELOPERS FROM NairaLEARN Is OFFERING Nigeria Premium Website Design At Affordable price with 50% Discount And Free Promotion of your websites, business products and services across the Internet For Free

To Join This Wounderful Offer, Please Call or Whatsapp Us On 080 68 60 84 90

Or Best Visit https://web.nairalearn.com/

Join Us Now To Grow Your Business And Services Faster Online And Offline

We Are Professionals AND VERY Good In Whats We Do, We Have Brought Innovative Technology In Nigeria, Get In Touch With Us Now By Call/Whatsapp 080 68 60 84 90

Let Make The Internet Work For You.. Now

From

Mbonu Watson C
NairaLEARN

Re: Latest Website Promotion Advice by MasterIce007(m): 2:59am On Feb 09, 2019
It's the start of the year and a wonderful time to make some cool cash while acquiring knowledge and skills.
Think business, think importation
Join us as we bring you to a world of financial freedom and take you out of the bondage of poverty!
Click below�
������
https:///DsIITPxwMfuKn3OjPYzLvZ

(1) (Reply)

Owning A Land Made Easy / How To Recharge And Get Paid In NIGERIA / Drop Your Facebook Group Link And Let's Exchange Traffic & Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.