Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless (718 Views)

Stay Off Qserver Hosting And Domain Services. / Adnaira Is A Scam Network. Stay Off It / Which Company Hosts Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 09, 2019
This week I have have migrated over 12 clients to foriegn hosts , it's been hell this bastards called 9ja hosts aka buy and resell are so wicked that even for you to migrate ur blog again sef they will frustrate u , I have been trying to access cpanel since 6pm last night check time stamp it's 3:56am now oo , imagine just to access cpanel to export database this demon host closed the server !! This is a warning and heads up to all newbies and Oldies stay of 9ja hosts and be professional for once in your life's and go for foriegn hosts!!
MAKE I GO SLEEP BIKO !! ZzzZzzzzz
Re: STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Stay Away!!
Re: STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless by etoluw: 8:25am On Feb 09, 2019
pls specify which particular host messed up you should not generalize

by now every one on this forum knows whogohost has completely wrecked some people. i doubt if anyone in his right senses will still go ahead and patronize them

so tell us the name of this host so we can add it to the blacklists
Re: STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Give us name undecided. Qservers showed me pepper, I tear race enter goddady grin
Re: STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2019
etoluw:
pls specify which particular host messed up you should not generalize

by now every one on this forum knows whogohost has completely wrecked some people. i doubt if anyone in his right senses will still go ahead and patronize them

so tell us the name of this host so we can add it to the blacklists

I have been through all of them they are all useless but the perticular that messed up yesternite is Smartweb
Re: STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless by etoluw: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2019
ClixMaster:
Give us name undecided. Qservers showed me pepper, I tear race enter goddady grin

and am planning to buy hosting package from next week.
Re: STAY OFF NIGERIAN HOSTS !! They Are All Useless by imhere: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2019
I am still suffering from the aftermath of using them

(1) (Reply)

Idle Space: Tycoon unlimited space cash hack cheat tool download iOS Android / Earning Money From Google Adsense / Let Me Scrape Any Website Data For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.