Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles (40150 Views)

Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by DimkpaBini: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:
We d beautiful babes don't want to settled down with a poor, frustrated man..... We need money
And who told you that you're beautiful?
No man wants to settle down with an illiterate who also doubles up as a liability.Get your priorities right

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Hollusilva28(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
So we shud date n fvck ryt?
yeah. And build a good family too
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Jhamzy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
nazablossom:
Partly true. Also,Some are too proud because of their beauty that they lose their eligible suitors.
I believe you...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Jhamzy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
While agreeing to her claim. Another major factor ladies are facing at the moment is finding a serious guy. Most guy can be available for dates, fun and flings, but when it comes to being serious and committed, the opt out. Including with the beaitiful ones.
Reasons being that some are yet to find their feets and stability while hustling while others are not just ready for committment.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Apostlepee: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
ValCon888:
Lies from the pit of hell.
No girl is ever single. Even the ugly ones are collecting preeq from one aboki somewhere.
you see your life
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hollusilva28:
yeah. And build a good family too
dat is gr8,

so hw many kids do u want frm me?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nixiepie(f): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Lol

You ugly or fugly?

both
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Martinez39(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
My crush, my definition of beauty. Though you are getting old but you are still beautiful. Started crushing on this lady since I saw the movie called "crazy scandal." Damn, you needed to see Juliet in her younger years, so beautiful. She needs a man like me in her life but she is far older than me. Anyways, I can't have my way all the time.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by iceblock(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Non of them will ever say the main reason why they are still single,but will always pretend they don't know. #NaOverSelectionDeyCauseGoSlow. Big eyes -
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Freestainworld(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
husband don dey hungry this one, i fit manage you sha. ☺
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by webizone(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
akinszz:
who's deceiving you that you are beautiful? You better look for job to do. Men don't want to settle down with poor desperate girls.
smiley Guy funny o. No mind d girl. I jus dey wonder.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Ziel20: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
faithfull18:
Very true.

Are you included?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Zeinymira(f): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
The more beautiful a girl is, the greater the temptations on her to stay single.
Why is this? It's because they receive so much attention from men that their brains have convinced them that it will always be like this.
Reality starts dawning on them if they're still single at the age of 30. Unfortunately for them, by that age, the only realistic options is either to be a second wife or settle for the kind of guys she used to treat like trash when she was in her youthful prime. In other words, when the preferable is not available, the available becomes preferable.

Generalization.
It's not every beautiful girl that receives attention.
Have you considered the fact that some beautiful girls are introvert and not the outgoing type? Some out of religious beliefs chose to be on their own...... what's the point in being with many guys when your religion does not support fornication?
I, for one don't even date for the fun of it. And there are many beautiful girls who are like that.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
nazablossom:
Partly true. Also,Some are too proud because of their beauty that they lose their eligible suitors.

Yes... like you

i am very sure you said what u urself do grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Onyi22:
We d beautiful babes don't want to settled down with a poor, frustrated man..... We need money

does 'we' now have another meaning in English??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by OkunrinOloro: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
My observation was about those beautiful girls with active social lives, not recluses. And certainly not those whose lives are arranged for them.

Zeinymira:

Generalization.
Have you considered the fact that some beautiful girls are introvert and not the outgoing type? Some out of religious beliefs chose to be on their own...... what's the point in being with many guys when your religion does not support fornication?
I, for one don't even date for the fun of it. And their many beautiful girls who are like that.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Puth22(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hell No!!!Some of You Are still single because You started Dating in primary 5...
You've Exhausted Your dating Bundles.��
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Adakintroy:
Many of you still did not hear her. Even as loud as she screamed. Always trying to second guess people.

Many times people are intimated by pretty women. The only ones left try hard to "buy" their love.

Just be yourself but be naturally confident. With time you will get them. That's all she is saying.

Best comment so far..... APART FROM YOUR COMMENT, ALL I SEE ARE FRUSTRATED BOYS/MEN WHO ARE BATTLING WITH INSECURITIES

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Zeinymira:

Generalization.
I, for one don't even date for the fun of it. And their many beautiful girls who are like that.

I love you already, just for this..... You know what's up

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jhamzy:
While agreeing to her claim. Another major factor ladies are facing at the moment is finding a serious guy. Most guy can be available for dates, fun and flings, but when it comes to being serious and committed, the opt out. Including with the beaitiful ones.
Reasons being that some are yet to find their feets and stability while hustling while others are not just ready for committment.

And the others are just players and are sex starved looking for a tool to use.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yankiss:
The beautiful babes are arrogant and self conceited. Men use, pass round and dump. They are not marriageable.

How many have you used and dumped ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
hireet:
In my opinion,men bliv most beautifuls have a lot men therefore,dey shouldn't be taken seriously.Which is sometimes wrong

Which is most times wrong actually
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by egobetatoday: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
If you are really beautifil why did the 1st , 2nd, 3rd ...106th boyfriend leave you? hehehehehee keep deceiving yourself ...its because all u have is the physical beauty which is not enough...while average looking girls get married every saturday. lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by rtdCivilservant: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

Best comment so far..... APART FROM YOUR COMMENT, ALL I SEE ARE FRUSTRATED BOYS/MEN WHO ARE BATTLING WITH INSECURITIES
yes in as much as I agree say 90% to your opinion and the fact that most guys contributions here points to insecurity u will not totally throw away the points made by some no matter how stupid they may sound, the truth is human attitude (both sexes) can sometimes be influenced by some unique qualities possessed by that individual especially if u are the type that allows things get into ur head; in this case beauty(not generalizing) can get into the heads of some girls and u see it manifesting in form of arrogancy, being disrespectful and so on. the thing is when too many people begin to compliment u about ur positive attributes (especially from the opposite sex) if u are not careful it can make u begin to feel on top of the world, having said this there are a million and one beautiful girls that are still very much down to earth.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by faithfull18(f): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ziel20:

Are you included?
Why do you ask
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Jhamzy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

And the others are just players and are sex starved looking for a tool to use.
You are right Vikki. While some girls are not helping matters as they have become sex workers. All for cash.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
vikkimimi:

Which is most times wrong actually
yes.Very Wrong
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by nazablossom(f): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yes... like you

i am very sure you said what u urself do grin
When I was younger though grin. Married now.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by uncjay(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
She almost has a point....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles by postnobill705(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
ValCon888:
Lies from the pit of hell.
No girl is ever single. Even the ugly ones are collecting preeq from one aboki somewhere.

lol..u wan kill me laff..na true sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.