Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment (30361 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2019
shevchenko:
This wike is useless
He thinks PDp is about rivers state
Useless big belly
This anonymous internet forum is a good place to vent frustrations, so go ahead and vent yours.
Good thing, if and when you meet Wike face to face, you will still prostrate for him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by bishopkay: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2019
kehinde1588:
I laugh all those above me hailing wike and mocking Ameachi. Perhaps they no nothing about politics.

I can bet with anything that APC will contest election in Rivers. Las las the election will be postponed.

Make una appeal the matter to ecowas court na hahaha haha

Hiding from your Hut to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2019
nengibo:
I get why the politicians are happy, but how does this benefit the people of Rivers state

No benefit at all. It only benefits Wike and his goons.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by ProdigalSaviour: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Day dreamer....when u wake your dreams and your spirit will be taken from you. .cry me a river ....hahahahha������
kehinde1588:
I laugh all those above me hailing wike and mocking Ameachi. Perhaps they no nothing about politics.

I can bet with anything that APC will contest election in Rivers. Las las the election will be postponed.
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by ogmask: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Odili went comatose after his 8 years rule. Amaechi has tried to be relevant after his 8 years. Wike on the other hand is calling Cole an errand boy. Let's see if he, Wike , will not support his successor (errand boy) to take over from him. He should also watch out for the banana peel Odili and amaechi stepped on after office.
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by tesppidd: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
ogmask:
Odili went comatose after his 8 years rule. Amaechi has tried to be relevant after his 8 years. Wike on the other hand is calling Cole an errand boy. Let's see if he, Wike , will not support his successor (errand boy) to take over from him. He should also watch out for the banana peel Odili and amaechi stepped on after office.
I just wonder if Wike himself will not try to put his stooge by 2023.

Ordinary LGA elections Wike handpicked chairmen for the 23 local government areas.

Even the recent PDP primaries Wike handpicked 90% of the candidates for senate, reps and assembly.

And eediots are here hailing him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Frankiss44:

It had nothing to do with both.. The Judiciary will never forgive Ameachi for how he shut them down for more than 2 years... And this APC case was impunity at its highest.. Apc messed up by not trying their best to appease the Magnus Ibe faction thus letting the case to go this far

You have said it all. The Judiciary is on a vengeance mission against Ameachi through Wine and Odili's wives.
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by respectk(f): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2019
We know their tricks......

wike takes Rivers State, Buhari takes Federal..
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
WIKE's connect in the judiciary is tight. I believe the wife is an appeal court Judge, then Peter Odili's wife a Supreme Court Judge. cool

It's comments from people like you that make zombies to encourage Buharis onslaught on the judiciary. You people don't think before spilling thrash just because you want to brag.
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Soulsymbol99: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
ikennaf1:

It's comments from people like you that make zombies to encourage Buharis onslaught on the judiciary. You people don't think before spilling thrash just because you want to brag.

Oga Einstein make ur point. Did I in anyway support buhari in his fight against the judiciary? Rather I think I was praising Wike oga. Abi u no dey understand English 4 afternoon? undecided
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Moventist: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
kehinde1588:

Continue living in Illusion, Mirage will be your voting unit

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Oga Einstein make ur point. Did I in anyway support buhari in his fight against the judiciary? Rather I think I was praising Wike oga. Abi u no dey understand English 4 afternoon? undecided

I know you're praising wike. Read the comment I quoted, and tell me an opposition element won't use it as "evidence" that wike is bribing justices, and that PDp is supporting it. You made an assertion, though unknowingly, that the judgement was gotten based on a man know man level. Tomorrow when zombies start supporting the dulllards onslaught on the judiciary, you won't remember that your comment helped to give them that impression.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by WeirdWolf: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Somtitous:
Wike, teaching the Lizard of Ubima Politics 101 since 2015
Kpos!!!
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Passionate888: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Frankiss44:

It had nothing to do with both.. The Judiciary will never forgive Ameachi for how he shut them down for more than 2 years... And this APC case was impunity at its highest.. Apc messed up by not trying their best to appease the Magnus Ibe faction thus letting the case to go this far
Magnus Abe

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by DerrickzB: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
post=75554135:
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.

Good to know we have a President that does not intervene inn the rule of law.

The evil and corrupt party that ruled for 16 years wouldn't have let this judgement come to light.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

This is the way the Good news will be broadcasted ALL over the nation next week!

Hehehe.. total crap!! See painment!! So how come ekiti and osun elections were rigged.. more things to come for apc.. goan be selling ur vulture meat please.. u can bookmark this page.. buhari would lose

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by DerrickzB: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
kehinde1588:

Hehehe.. which court would give them judgement to contest na??
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Frankiss44(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
nengibo:
I get why the politicians are happy, but how does this benefit the people of Rivers state

Because this decision by the Supreme Court will make this election one of the most peaceful in rivers state since inception.. With one heavy weight out of the way, Ameachi might not even be in PH during the election
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Soulsymbol99: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
ikennaf1:

I know you're praising wike. Read the comment I quoted, and tell me an opposition element won't use it as "evidence" that wike is bribing justices, and that PDp is supporting it. You made an assertion, though unknowingly, that the judgement was gotten based on a man know man level. Tomorrow when zombies start supporting the dulllards onslaught on the judiciary, you won't remember that your comment helped to give them that impression.

Is no secret that the two people I mentioned r in the judiciary.ifbu can remember there was a time judges had there home invaded by DSS in the midnight, even Wike came out that nite. The tin is that APC shot dem selfs on the leg. Bros pogba jst scored make I watch match abeg cool
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by guywitzerogal(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Why are you derailing?
is daydreaming
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by nengibo: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Frankiss44:

Because this decision by the Supreme Court will make this election one of the most peaceful in rivers state since inception.. With one heavy weight out of the way, Ameachi might not even be in PH during the election
How about after the election?
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Frankiss44(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
nengibo:

How about after the election?

What's the guarantee that Ameachi stooge has anything positive to offer? As far as projects are concerned, Wike is one of the best that has delivered and truly deserves a second term
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by nengibo: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Frankiss44:

What's the guarantee that Ameachi stooge has anything positive to offer? As far as projects are concerned, Wike is one of the best that has delivered and truly deserves a second term
Wike performance based on the funds available is disappointing, Rivers state is honestly not any better than when he took over 4 years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by unclejb2(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
post=75554135:
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.

Good to know we have a President that does not intervene inn the rule of law.

The evil and corrupt party that ruled for 16 years wouldn't have let this judgement come to light.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

This is the way the Good news will be broadcasted ALL over the nation next week!
the evil man is going back to Daura next week. You can join him and his 150 gay cattles if you like
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by kehinde1588(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. which court would give them judgement to contest na??
You will cry after the same court declares the inclusion of APC candidates in the election
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by kehinde1588(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Moventist:

Continue living in Illusion, Mirage will be your voting unit
you will cry after the same court declares that APC candidates should be included in the election.
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by kehinde1588(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
ProdigalSaviour:
Day dreamer....when u wake your dreams and your spirit will be taken from you. .cry me a river ....hahahahha������
you will cry after the same court declares that APC candidates should be included in the election
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by kehinde1588(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
bishopkay:

Make una appeal the matter to ecowas court na hahaha haha

Hiding from your Hut to type rubbish
you will cry after the same court declares that APC candidates should be included in the election
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by kehinde1588(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Google63:

To think that his guy is a graduate of ciminology and still doesn't know the highest court in Nigeria is an embarrassment on Nigeria's educational system.
This is politics and not criminology
Re: 2019: Wike Mocks Cole, Amaechi Over Supreme Court Judgment by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2019
nengibo:

Wike performance based on the funds available is disappointing, Rivers state is honestly not any better than when he took over 4 years ago

Very true!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / "I Won’t Steal If I Am Elected Governor" - Adeleke (Nigerians React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.