Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. (543 Views)

Food Business Or Bolt Transportation In Abuja / Gokada Is Changing The Face Of Okada Transportation In Nigeria / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. by DaddyNimo(m): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Hi everybody, so last year I quit my job and I used my savings to get a tok sienna 2002 model for transportation business in Abuja. I just wanna know the best route to make the most money in Abuja with a sienna mini bus. Thanks,
Re: Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. by Alexious(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2019
Hi, am Alex an a transport entrepreneur and based in abuja. Your location matters and u need to do some form of registeration to avoid harassment from transport touts. Am also starting a transport business and got some ideas i think can make ur hustle standout.
Re: Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. by DaddyNimo(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Alexious:
Hi, am Alex an a transport entrepreneur and based in abuja. Your location matters and u need to do some form of registeration to avoid harassment from transport touts. Am also starting a transport business and got some ideas i think can make ur hustle standout.
thanks sir, I stay at kubwa. I've gone to nyanya park to asked about registration and all, they said its 11800 for the first year, den 2k for subsequent years, den 200 daily fee.
I'm thinking of plying the nyanya to zuba route, cos it's straight forward and the fare is 250 per person per trip.... but I wanna know if there's a shorting and more profitable routes one can ply.
Re: Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. by Alexious(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Ok, that is good, u can look at bwari to Area 1, especially during rush hrs.( morning and Night) zuba to wuse, bannex, Area 1. These are some gud routes to ply
Re: Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. by Nelz7: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Alexious:
Ok, that is good, u can look at bwari to Area 1, especially during rush hrs.( morning and Night) zuba to wuse, bannex, Area 1. These are some gud routes to ply

OK nice one
Re: Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nelz7:

OK nice one

Hello Nelz7 and Alexious, how is business going for you guys?

Alexious, I saw your thread explaining your business proposition and seeking partners, how did that pan out for you?
Re: Advice Needed: Transportation In Abuja. by Alexious(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Hello Nelz7 and Alexious, how is business going for you guys?

Alexious, I saw your thread explaining your business proposition and seeking partners, how did that pan out for you?

Hi boss, I didn't get partners though. The business is capital intensive and then subsidy had not been removed.
However, I run a transport and logistics business. We are still optimistic and working with trends and Dynamics of the Nigerian economy.

(1) (Reply)

Workable Part-time Biz With Honda Car / Confirmed Free $$$ Into Your Paypal Account / Are You A Crypto Trader? Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.