Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu (17757 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by michoim(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
This man has gone insane...
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by islandmoon: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2019
hhaha

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by joe120120(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Naijaalive:
I'm so happy and proud that ATIKU has peppered them so much that they are going gaga against him and his friends but by God's grace the man is unstoppable... Why can't BUHARI treat him with the same respect JONATHAN extended to him in 2015...

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Buhari-Should-Respect-Atiku-By-Following-Jonathan-Example-In-2015-Dele-Momodu.html

DCabal at work not jubrin
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by banio: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2019
dimexy247:
Dear ATIKU/OBI (sir),

I'd like to reiterate and confirm to you sirs that you have the votes of all my family, households and friends in this coming election. Sirs, I just want you to relax your mind and be very sure that you are our next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria just as it's sure that the day must break.

We have all retrieved our PVCs' and we are ready to vote for your party sir, (PDP).

Sirs, we are so eager, happy and look forward to having you as our presido/vice presido as we can't wait to ship the "lifeless" one back to wherever he came from.

Thanks, from a dedicated follower.
Dimexy247. Signed.

Ibi ta ba ni ki gbegbe ma gbe, ibe gan lo n gbe
Ibi ta ba ni ki tete ma te, ibe gan lo n te.
Irawo ki dajo Ile, ko sun ona.
Ase gun ki ATIKU/OBI wole si ASO VILLA straight

ASE oooooooo cheesy

Atikulation is a goal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by puzzlegate(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2019
dimexy247:
Dear ATIKU/OBI (sir),

I'd like to reiterate and confirm to you sirs that you have the votes of all my family, households and friends in this coming election. Sirs, I just want you to relax your mind and be very sure that you are our next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria just as it's sure that the day must break.

We have all retrieved our PVCs' and we are ready to vote for your party sir, (PDP).

Sirs, we are so eager, happy and look forward to having you as our presido/vice presido as we can't wait to ship the "lifeless" one back to wherever he came from.

Thanks, from a dedicated follower.
Dimexy247. Signed.

Ibi ta ba ni ki gbegbe ma gbe, ibe gan lo n gbe
Ibi ta ba ni ki tete ma te, ibe gan lo n te.
Irawo ki dajo Ile, ko sun ona.
Ase gun ki ATIKU/OBI wole si ASO VILLA straight

ASE oooooooo cheesy
No doubt pdp is having upper hand in these 2019 Elections but they must not behave like buhari and apc When they come back otherWise in 2023
By Gods grace we shall treat them like we are treating the present apc and their oga.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by j1mmy: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Because Buhari is a coup plotter, the election is already rigged and he will not accept defeat like GEJ!
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by Larryndelaw: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
What is always wrong with these Davido Boy?
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by nextnear(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2019
helinues:
Broda Dele, let me tell you what you don't know.

Buhari prepared very well for this election and he avoids all the mistakes GEJ made towards the 2015 elections.

Atiku can only win in your dreams.
its not about whether Buhari prepared well or not, what he is saying is he should just be ready to handover to the opposition if Atiku wins, simple, no need to say well prepared or not, try and get the point straight my friend.
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by israelmao(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2019
This man called Dele Momodu was a diehard and a dye-in-the-wool supporter of Buhari in 2015 but he saw good reasons why Buhari shouldn't be given a second chance today and took a different position,I believe that is how a sound and good mind should work unlike those minds that are being tossed here and there like programmed robots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by habex005(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2019
Deoseries:
I hope so, because no be same stubbornness they get. Meanwhile, you can get External drives filled with Latest and Top Rated Movies including AQUAMAN, BUMBLEBEE LIONHEART, BIRDBOX, MORTAL ENGINES and TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. This is a perfect gift for Movies Junkies, please help a bro today by patronizing. Thanks.
How much and can it be watched without converting
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by helinues: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
nextnear:
its not about whether Buhari prepared well or not, what he is saying is he should just be ready to handover to the opposition if Atiku wins, simple, no need to say well prepared or not, try and get the point straight my friend.

If a very big command in programming
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by nextnear(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
helinues:

If a very big command in programming
you like to play, so you think am one of those that is always 100% certain one particular person will win, like you can bet your life on it that Buhari will win, i hope he values you that much.
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by JubiOmeiza(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Atiku has just beaten Buhari on the official Nairaland poll with over 300 percent and I hope you know that means.. Remember Buhari won this same poll with ease in 2015

Nairaland is filled with children of hate without PVC.....
Buhari is winning And Nairaland poll can't stop that
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by SalamRushdie: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
JubiOmeiza:

Nairaland is filled with children of hate without PVC.....
Buhari is winning And Nairaland poll can't stop that

Just 3 years ago Buhari beat Jonathan in this same poll with same margin
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
DLondonboiy:

It's actually FEB 16 zombie. Are you sure you are okay??

You lack understanding. So you think you will know the winner on 16 Feb? So many little kids on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by desiredhome: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Only God know how much Atiku and saraki paid this man.I Wonder how long this man will continue to live a fake life.he support anyone that help his ministry. Dele Giwa that assassinated over 30years ago people are still celebrating and remembering him for his loyalty to his country. Dele momodu what do want people to remember you for ? Corruption sentiment and bribery wouldn't allow you to say the truth in your lifetime.

That's my point, I see reason with you, you just spoke my mind, I believe he must have paid OBJ some reasonable ......egunje as well undecided undecided

Someone said Only people that likes quick money, and corruption are with Atiku. Very impatient people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by rickyboss333: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
lol, election never happen them don they tell buhari 2 step down peacefully. men are not smiling o
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by chozzy: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Its not funny BMC. Tell Buhari to handover to Atiku immediately after the elections. Cos any delay whatsoever will not be accepted by Nigerians. Hope you guys have written the concession speech for Buhari...
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by helinues: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
nextnear:
you like to play, so you think am one of those that is always 100% certain one particular person will win, like you can bet your life on it that Buhari will win, i hope he values you that much.

My brother nothing is certain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by gracious4real: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
dele momodu,you are a big FOOL of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dele Momodu are you ok. Have atiku won already
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
gracious4real:
dele momodu,you are a big FOOL of the highest order

Oga you are very right election never happen they don't proclaim winner at the end if buhari win they go dey shout
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by Guestlander: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Its not funny BMC. Tell Buhari to handover to Atiku immediately after the elections. Cos any delay whatsoever will not be accepted by Nigerians. Hope you guys have written the concession speech for Buhari...

Buhari will not need to hand over because he is going to win.
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by GleestarsMag: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThAj70ODEiU

President Buhari arrives Lagos for APC Presidential Campaign Rally. Join us later today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium. The #PMBInLagos is going be colorful and lit � #PMB4Plus4 #NextLevel #PMBinLagos #BuhariIssaGoal #ISpeakUpForBuhari

Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by GoldHorse(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
E be like say ovation mag. no dey sell again.....
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by PapaAdanna: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari is not learned do he doesn't know what democracy in tails and besides he and his COHORTS are desperate
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by Kingspin(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
The cabals will have to tell him that. Buhari is only a statue.
Re: Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu by ClearFlair: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
I never knew Dele Momodu was such a stupid man. We were still giving him the benefit of the doubt when he was fighting someone young enough to be his son, Davido. PMB till Dele Momodu has sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: EFCC Declares Nyako Wanted / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.