Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions (4378 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 7:14am On Feb 09, 2019
According to this funny video posted online, These northern muslim women were seen dancing and shaking their behind to a northern song.

However some northern women are not allowed to dance like this due to their religion but it seems these women don't really send as they dance and twerk to this their favorite song.

See how people has being reacting to this funny video. see photos and Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/northern-muslim-women-twerk-to-a-northern-song-see-reactions/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by itspzpics(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
See reactions below

Watch Video HERE

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by BoboKush(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Funke
Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by StupidInyamiri: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2019
The way Atiku swallowed spit when he was asked about corruption ... it sounded like a question to Pablo Escobar on what he would do to drug trafficking when he becomes President �
He bought the primaries, he bought US visa,

Now he wants to buy Nigeria.

Your destiny is up for sale and you are here saying you are articulated.

You are a classic buffoon.

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by Justpd: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The way Atiku swallowed spit when he was asked about corruption ... it sounded like a question to Pablo Escobar on what he would do to drug trafficking when he becomes President �

Shut up. The 500 naira they paid you for disgracing yourself all over social media will soon finish and you'll go back to your online begging

6 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by falcon01: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

and how is this bullsh*t related to northern Hausa girls dancing?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by Vulcanheph(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2019
I've always known that beyond the hijab and burqa that their religion forces them to wear, there are very naughty at heart......

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by Tamarapetty(f): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss, come and pick. Lmao
Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Tamarapetty:
DanDeeBoss, come and pick. Lmao
The one on green definitely.... kiss, I want a lady that will shake "yansh" for me whenever I am bored cheesy
Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by Tamarapetty(f): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The one on green definitely.... kiss, I want a lady that will shake "yansh" for me whenever I am bored cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Tamarapetty post=75555486][/quote] Haba!!! Why na?? cheesy

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by franklingud(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Is this the twerking?

Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslim Women Twerk To A Northern Song, See Reactions by lalasticlala(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2019

(1)

See Photos Of A Lady Who Drove A Bike From Lagos To Asaba – Onitsha – Lagos / See What Peruvians, Americans, Naija Said To Ed Sheeran About Peru Remix(video) / Photo: Tonto Dikeh And Her Twin Sister Or Just Her Look Alike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.