Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Mobil - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil (2246 Views)

Mobil Graduate Interview Wed 10 Dec, 2014 / Mobil Interview / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil by kenayi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2007
Helloooooooooooo!

I hv bn invited for mibil test.

Anyone with useful hints and maybe their test fmt should pls help a brother in need.

kenayi.
Re: Mobil by thought: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
what day is the test.
Re: Mobil by yemhosky: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
Hi kenayi
How did Mobil contact you. Was it by e-mail, courier or phone call. I have a horde of friends who applied and are yet to be contacted. It would do well if you can get us the details please.
Re: Mobil by tai0680: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2007
congrats my guy,
the test is usually based on your course of study, test for engineers is usually different for accountants
Re: Mobil by imunest: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2007
Congratulations. Mobil test actually centres on your field. PLs when and where is the test. All the best.
Re: Mobil by ukstar: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2007
Pease help me with any relavant info cos i applied but suddenly lost my phone some weeks ago which i'm yet to retieve my line. I'll be grateful with any info I read engineering, thanks. my email's ukobas56@yahoo.com.
Re: Mobil by REMIS(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2007
THE TEST FORMAT IS SHL.THEIR QUESTION IS DIVIDED INTO THREE SECTIONS:VERBAL REASONING,NUMERICAL REASONING AND DIAGRAMMATIC THINKING.YOU CAN VISIT SHL SITE TO STUDY THEIR PRACTICE QUESTIONS.THE WEBSITE IS:www.shldirect.com.YOU CAN ALSO VISIT THE FOLLOWING:www.assessmentday.co.uk,www.psl.com and www.psychometric-success.com.NIGERIA'S GMAT 2006 AND 2007 CAN ALSO HELP AS COPIED IT FROM THESE SITES.
Re: Mobil by BILLIONs1: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2007
@ kenayi

when did you get invited and for what position did you apply for

FRESH GRAD? or,

PLEASE REPLY ASAP
Re: Mobil by kayodu: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2007
Pls i will like to know if d invitation is for the vacancy that came out last month ' march'. Ur respond pls.
Re: Mobil by dejiamao: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi Kenayi,

Was the invitation you recieved due to the March Advert? If yes, what particular position did u apply for?
I applied for the position of Graduate Engineer and I'm expecting an invitation too.

Your response and guidance will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Mobil by sorp(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2007
ol boy answer nowww. keep me inform jo jo
Re: Mobil by sorp(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2007
abeg yawn naaa
Re: Mobil by Chinyjones(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2007
Hi. I also applied for a graduate engineer position and got an e-mail from them for a test on the 3rd of May.
Re: Mobil by thought: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2007
please, has anybody from ph and uyo been contacted for the test.
Re: Mobil by drokiri(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2007
if you have not been contacted, just relax. the test is in batches. my friend just got his own invitation by email like 2 hrs ago to write on friday 4th.
so fellow relax God is in control.

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! Esther Breakthrough Ltd / Phillipsoutsourcing Recruiting For A Bank / Jobs At Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.