Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed (50824 Views)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by sammyj: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by 0koyeeboz: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
JasonScoolari:
Just see the irredeemable zombie above me. grin

By the way, you'll agree with me that Atiku is a colourful and bright candidate unlike one pale injury prone lifeless kunù guzzling dullard.
[/s]

Then go make Atiku the Minister for Entertainment

Buhari has the Presidency on lockdown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by bentlywills(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
He should just have accident and die ....
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by bakila: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
MrAJQ:
Star Man.
We don't want to hear any word from you, just wave your hand and south West is 100% yours. The keyboard warriors will win election on media while you win massively at the polls.
Because you guys know, will definitely goof today since he will speak in English.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by BlueRayDick: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Sanwoolu actually fine pass him wife especially when he takes off that yeye goatie
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by honestivo(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2019
4+4-4+4=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by surevik(f): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2019
I am not a lazy youth, I must Vote

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by TheKingIsHere: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The fact that #Atiku is been considered alternative to #Buhari shows we've a serious problem in this country. You can't wish better Nigeria then go back to same people that put us in that mess despite seeing an obvious progress in Rail, pension payments, food sufficiency etc sad!

But you went back to vote Buhari, or have you forgotten that he is one of those people that put us in this mess? undecided
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by desgiezd(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
The fact that #Atiku is been considered alternative to #Buhari shows we've a serious problem in this country. You can't wish better Nigeria then go back to same people that put us in that mess despite seeing an obvious progress in Rail, pension payments, food sufficiency etc sad!

It simply shows how gullible we are as a people. We forget our sufferings too soon and we romance those who put us in trouble even as they are trying to visit us with more sufferings yet again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by rusher14: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2019
bentlywills:

Why would you wish that of your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by dododawa1: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2019
BUHARI don't need to come to south west at all,, SOUTH WEST is for him BECAUSE of our son(STARBOY) osibanjo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2019
Igbo leaders in Lagos rejoicing and singing because of buhari in Lagos video below

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTk1MDk0MTY5NDk1Mjk4NjoyMDM0MDI0NDk2NjQ0Njk1
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by murshid09(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
May your wishes be granted in. Jesus name

NigeriaIsDoomed:
This is the last time he would be welcomed as President in Lagos.
Daura loading......
If Atiku no beat this man make I no wake up from sleep after the election next week.
God has rejected Buhari like Saul was rejected.
Buhari was returned to teach Nigeria a lesson and he has outlived his usefulness.
Thank you Buhari for your services.
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by dododawa1: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
bentlywills:
remember KAMA law.
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by deboysben(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Daura loading......
If Atiku no beat this man make I no wake up from sleep after the election next week.
Buhari was returned to teach Nigeria a lesson and he has outlived his usefulness.
guy what is giving you all these moral

Tell us what we don't know

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by dododawa1: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75559782:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
God blessed you.
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Bsure: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Daura loading......
Be careful what you wish for man. You can hide your identity on nairaland, but not from the spirit of death. A word is enough for the wise!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by SalamRushdie: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

Has Atiku ever been head of any govt in Nigeria ? Hell No..Buhari had his chance to make Nigeria great and blew it ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2019
deboysben:
guy what is giving you all these moral

Tell us what we don't know
After the election you will hear from me.

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by michoim(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Na sooo
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
murshid09:
May your wishes be granted in. Jesus name

Amen.
Congrats in advance to my president.

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by israelmao(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Southwest people are not people without minds of their own as in programmed robot even in 2015 election,it was a keen contest between Buhari and Jonathan in Lagos:792,460 to 632,327 which was 160,133 difference.
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
dododawa1:
God bless you.
God bless you too bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by deboysben(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
After the election you will hear from me.
saving it here
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by ikorodureporta: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Some ppl just won see weda na Jubril
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by pitaenny: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Instead of bullardo why not put Dullardo.
deboysben:
Sai Atiku

Sai Obi

60%is sure

Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by CaptainFM1: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Daura loading......

O boy! Na so u get confidence reach? I beg cancel this childish curse you placed on yourself by sacrificing 3white fowls at any market junction before Tuesday morning ooo. Nigeria matter no reach make u kpeme ooo!
Re: Buhari Arrived Lagos For APC Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed by Tareq1105: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Daura loading......

You're free to vote for your Atikulooooter to sell your future.

Me, na Next Level I dey go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) / El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.