Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For (51525 Views)

UK Universities- What You Need To Know Before Applying / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by jasperism(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
IMT_ oringo
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by yomex139(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
FUTMINNA or FUTMX... Frustration Under Tension @ MaXimum....
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by abumeinben(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
paddyofboss:

Jackophytas and aroism-that was d uniben of 2007-2011
Now - yahoo boiz, straphing

We fall in same era bro

Engine boys

1 Like

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by abumeinben(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
Are you kidding me? Is it the 2018 Uniben I know. Hope you know Ekosodin?, PDBA?

You got no idea about strong men. Uniben dey learn for where Auchi dey
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by abumeinben(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
okpmoses:

What about AAU,ekpoma grin

Those 2 ...Auchi and Ekpoma
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by onyidon22(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by maigemuu: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
OAU: oba awon university

OOU: omo olope university

Covenant:..Elemi University
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by CornelG(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided
Motion seconded. Passed for third reading
Haha are you a client too, I mean a student of kasu?
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Teophilblack(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
ANSU- Fanta and Egg roll
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Gibz02: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
UNIUYO Land of peace
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Clementz0(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
AAUA: CHILD OF WORLD
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Johnboom: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
I smile when you type ui as scholar and OAU as striker. Ui students have never defeated OAU in any Competition. So who is Scholar ?
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by OhGeeBee: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bsingle:
Fuoye - weedites
Fuoye - Lifeless. Too boring with useless indigenes.
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Emmanuelempire(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nekede - wire wire
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by PennywysCares(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sportwin:
Uniport - cult war

Absu - runz
Anu afia
Cult war kill u dere
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by zagorakis(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
What of usmanu danfodiyo uni (udus)
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by LORDDICKKIES(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
BUK... BOKO IS UR DAILY JOB
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by donkossy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ansu.. Wannabes
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by jesvic91(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
What of FUTA??
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
abumeinben:

Add weed to the list and Auchi polytechnic de do all 100% good bad and ugly.

1 Like

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by TeeZinnas: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lamb101:
Unijos...slaying
- For the fittest
- Sluggish
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by rimijoshua(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lautech is laustress.......I am not into yahoo yahoo...
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Abudu2000(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
Are you kidding me? Is it the 2018 Uniben I know. Hope you know Ekosodin?, PDBA?
bru fear Auchipoly o. any frat existing in Edo state Auchipoly has the deadliest members u can ask any frat man u know. Auchi ppl according to history came out of the accient hausas and fulanis that came to Edo land so you should already know what they are capable of. Those ppl are minded!!! I did my ND there before finishing DE @ unibest..
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by kelechi84: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sportwin:
Uniport - cult war

Absu - runz
Absu isn't true. Try Absu and they will beat you with intelligence.
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
biGDhAp:
your school ?? you still dey abi you don commot .. bcus iffa kash you for school .. i fit break your head..

no dey drag lautech for ground na .. rep your school the right way ..
grin grin

Shey make I no talk true ni grin grin
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by King44(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Airoflaw:
better by stress
gbayi na we, but I like d school sha, but unilorin stress na die, especially when fuel scarce or during gns exam ah oh lawd...
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin

Shey make I no talk true ni grin grin
... the school is known for good things too

not just the bad ones you're familiar with
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Youngjohnosas: 6:45am On Feb 11, 2019
dehi:
Trust me no more strong men in AAU
They now have scholars and hustlers #IfUknowUknow
I tell u bro.save for the incident that happened last year,AAU has transformed from being a theater of War to a very peaceful environment.

1 Like

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2019
TeeZinnas:

- For the fittest
- Sluggish
sorry I didn't catch your point
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Youngjohnosas: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2019
abumeinben:

U probably meant AAu of old.the issues of strong men have been relegated to the background.the real deal now is hustle and academics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ufot Ekong, Nigerian Student That Solved 30yr Old Math Puzzle / Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.