Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search (24668 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by stagger: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
SO sad...
Rest In Peace Pilot!

...but I wonder how people will contribute to find a dead body.
I rather give it to one Fulani begged in Onitsha Main Market to feed her living soul.

You can donate, not me. I better invest in someone alive.

I was just at my village house at my father's grave site last week. Knowing where my dad is laid to rest gives me a form of closure that the
Ibbotsons presently do not have.

If you have lost someone really close, you will not talk this garb you just uttered.

4 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
I thought the body was fund 2 days ago?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47169872
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by EmekaBlue(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
maybe he used d parachute

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Tending: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
overall4384:

Buy a space from nairaland to steal from people. THIEF
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by sonofoluku: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
emmabest2000:
Maybe the pilot escaped before the crashed

Impossibility is nothing

Thats not possible cos they crashed at sea.Even with a parachute he will still die.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by RealTrump: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
helinues:
So both Nantes and Cardiff cant raise the funds?

Hmmmmm

Football is a business. I am not sure they can find that guy tho.

I blame d idiot that rented that contraption all in the name of claiming "I flew into Cardiff from a private jet."
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by helinues: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
RealTrump:

Football is a business. I am not sure they can find that guy tho.

I blame d idiot that rented that contraption all in the name of claiming "I flew into Cardiff from a private jet."

What if the pilot actually escaped before the crash? Only one body was found on the plane.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Yankiss(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=TalkTalkTwins post=75564244]SO sad...
Rest In Peace Pilot!

I rather give it to one Fulani begged in Onitsha Main Market to feed her living soul.

You can donate, not me. I better invest in someone alive. [/quote./ ] You have not lost someone like that and I pray your don't. It is necessary to find him so the family can have closure.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by 4ckTOTO: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
They have reached the target. 300k pounds. They even made it to 397k pounds
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Evangkatsoulis: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Everyone kept talking about Sala, tweeted and Prayed just for him but forgot about the pilot

Dear God may i never be so inconsequential in this life Amen cry cry

And the sala sef na nobody for football at age 28.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
helinues:
So both Nantes and Cardiff cant raise the funds?

Hmmmmm

How? When Nantes is dragging 15m on top salary head even when dem never find d guy
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Penywise(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
I pray his body is found
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
justwise:
I thought the body was fund 2 days ago?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47169872

Go back and read it slowly
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Penywise:
They've seen his body and the plane wreckage Na. Who dey post this stale news here?

Go back and read it slowly

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Banter1(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Herlertah:
This is so sad. Well, he lived as a pilot, a profession many only fantasize about so that itself is a great achievement. Live a life worthy of good note or died like an animal in the bush
You can now order for your data for as low as #550 for 1gig on MTN. Other Networks are also available at affordable price
am interested in this, but fear of loosing my money to yahoo boys is legit.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by 22brains(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Herlertah:
This is so sad. Well, he lived as a pilot, a profession many only fantasize about so that itself is a great achievement. Live a life worthy of good note or died like an animal in the bush
You can now order for your data for as low as #550 for 1gig on MTN. Other Networks are also available at affordable price
that's why money is vanity. being a professional in any field or a beggar on the street, death is a call we VB must all answer.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by fatpiggy1: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
account for sale at just N3000.... I have N24,000 and 2 referrals.... call 09034725973

Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
May be nah one yahoo guy from naija open that account now o
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Mrexcell(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gisthoodng:
The family of Emiliano Sala's Pilot David Ibbotson are seeking donations to restart the search for his body, after the footballer was pulled from the plane wreckage yesterday.

Ibbotson was not inside the wreckage of the plane found and experts say it is unlikely he will ever be found.

A Go Fund Me page has so far raised more than £18,000.

A message on the site read: "Please help bring David Ibbotson home and help give him the send off he deserves.

"As a family we are relying on the kindness of the good hearted people to help us raise the much needed funds to help us find our beloved Dad, Husband and Son.

"As a family we are trying to come to terms with the tragedy and the loss of two incredible men.

"To be told the search has now been called off for the foreseeable future has only made this tragic time more difficult.

"We can not bare the thought of him being alone, we need him home so that we are able to lay him to rest."

MySportDab report Sala's body was recovered in a privately-funded search which had been launched after the initial search was called off.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/emiliano-sala-family-of-missing-pilot.html

cc Lalasticlala

Sharks and fishes might have finished off the body by now.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Herlertah(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Banter1:
am interested in this, but fear of loosing my money to yahoo boys is legit.
Lol. 08130284420 WhatsApp. I will send the data first then leave you to God to send my money..
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by subcbouy: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
SO sad...
Rest In Peace Pilot!

You can donate, not me. I better invest in someone alive.
Africa's mentality! Unfortunately EU think differently.
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
so sad, hopefully he is even still alive, is well
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Everyone kept talking about Sala, tweeted and Prayed just for him but forgot about the pilot

Dear God may i never be so inconsequential in this life Amen cry cry

Huge prayer. Big Amen
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Banter1(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Herlertah:

Lol. 08130284420 WhatsApp. I will send the data first then leave you to God to send my money..
Okay, i hope you won't take the data back after i pay. also do you accept recharge cards
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Herlertah(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Banter1:
Okay, i hope you won't take the data back after i pay. also do you accept recharge cards
No, I don't accept recharge card but if it's the only way you can pay then you have to send #650 worth of airtime as we are also charged when paying with airtime
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Herlertah(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Banter1:
No, I don't accept recharge card but if it's the only way you can pay then you have to send #650 worth of airtime as we are also charged when paying with airtime

And no we don't take our data back lol
Re: Emiliano Sala: Family Of Missing Pilot Launch Gofundme Page For New Search by Banter1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Herlertah:

And no we don't take our data back lol
hey mr data but no money for hand now o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Injured Super Falcons Defender Onome Who Had Surgery Steps Out In Style(pics) / Rio 2016 Medal Table US Leads, South Africa The Only Africa Team On The Table / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.