Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Want To Start Drivers Recruitment Job, What Do I Need To Do To Be Successful? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Drivers Recruitment Job, What Do I Need To Do To Be Successful? (248 Views)

I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? / Driversng Drivers Recruitment Portal Now Open For Registration. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Drivers Recruitment Job, What Do I Need To Do To Be Successful? by Gazzy88(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm planning on starting the venture of recruitment drivers, househelps, nannies and other domestic workers. I have a registered business name. What are other things I need to put in place to achieve my desired goal? I need professional advice please. Thanks
Re: I Want To Start Drivers Recruitment Job, What Do I Need To Do To Be Successful? by Rubbiish(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
You already have people on your list looking for drivers and domestic? If no start searching for them. U should be ready to do background checks on whosoever u are recommending. That is d only way your business will grow.
Re: I Want To Start Drivers Recruitment Job, What Do I Need To Do To Be Successful? by Gazzy88(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Rubbiish:
You already have people on your list looking for drivers and domestic? If no start searching for them. U should be ready to do background checks on whosoever u are recommending. That is d only way your business will grow.
thanks but do you have any idea as to what requirements it takes to start it?

(1) (Reply)

Make On Jumia Using Whatsapp / Borrowing Is Bad For You If You Belong To This Set Of People. Part 2 / NSE STATEMENT ON THE LASG’S N4.85 BILLION, 15.75% SERIES 1, TRANCHE B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.