Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

[album Download.] Eminem Revival Full Direct. Zip - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / [album Download.] Eminem Revival Full Direct. Zip (8415 Views)

[rar>>download] Eminem Encore (album/zip.) / Kamikaze {ALBUM DOWNLOAD^>} Eminem 2018 Full^ / {album Download.} Rita Ora Phoenix Full 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[album Download.] Eminem Revival Full Direct. Zip by Jessieownens: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Eminem Revival full direct. download, album in zip-rar hq.
Revival is the ninth studio album by American rapper Eminem. The album was released on December 15, 2017, through Aftermath Entertainment, Shady Records and Interscope Records.

Direct Download -
https://sway.office.com/JprCYk8XeEJv4udD

Production for the album took place during 2016 to 2017 at various recording studios. In addition to Eminem himself, music production was handled by various record producers, including Rick Rubin, Skylar Grey, Alex da Kid, and executive producer Dr. Dre.[2] Revival features guest appearances from artists Beyoncé, Phresher, Ed Sheeran, Alicia Keys, X Ambassadors, Skylar Grey, Kehlani, and Pink.
On Revival, his ninth studio LP, Eminem is largely fueled by his own self-doubt, a creeping fear that we might forget he was once one of the best to ever hold a mic. The only thing the battle-tested, Oscar-winning, best-selling hip-hop artist of all time has to prove is that he’s got another classic in him, the one thing that he hasn’t proven since the curtains closed on 2002’s The Eminem Show.

Artist: Eminem
Album: REVIVAL
Year: 2017
Genre: Detroit Rap, HipHop, Rap Rock

Track list:
1. Walk on Water ft. Beyonce
2. Believe
3. Chloraseptic ft. Phresher
4. Untouchable
5. River ft. Ed Sheeran
6. Remind Me (Intro)
7. Remind Me
8. Revival (Interlude)
9. Like Home ft. Alicia Keys
10. Bad Husband ft. X Ambassadors
11. Tragic Endings ft. Skylar Grey
12. Framed
13. Nowhere Fast ft Kehlani
14. Heat
15. Offended
16. Need Me ft. Pink
17. In Your Head
18. Castle
19. Arose

About the album reaction, Eminem said: "I think there's things to be taken away from this album and the reaction to it. Were there too many songs? Were there too many features? There were certain songs like "Tragic Endings" and "Need Me" where I felt like lyrically they would give the listener a second to breathe. I spend a lot of time writing shit that I think nobody ever gets."[57] Later he said: "When the Revival tracklist came down the pipe, it was like overwhelmingly, 'This shit is going to be trash.' Nobody really wanted to be wrong about it. I'm not saying everybody, but a lot of people had already formed their opinion." He also stated that he is proud of the album, saying: "I'm good with Revival. Bleep it. Because Icouldn't have made this album [Kamikaze] without it."

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christal Villa Queen's Court Lakowe Shapati Lekki. 7.5Million with C Of O / Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership / FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.