Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder (549 Views)

How To Get A Higher Paying Job: Landing The Easy Jobs That Pay Well / How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! / How To Write A Good Essay About Yourself The Easy Way? . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by nas4q(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello everyone. My name is Nasiru and I want to share my knowledge on the Deutsch language for those interested in learning a foreign language but saw it as difficult.

I have personally learnt the Deutsch language on my own using several sources available on the internet.
I was motivated to go ahead to study the language after my experience with the Annang language from Akwa Ibom state. I have learnt to speak the language after a year of hard-work. I decided to bring this same hard work to learn the Deutsch language and so far I have achieved the goal.
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by nas4q(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why Learn Deutsch (German) ?

Deutsch is a language that is spoken in Germany, Liechtenstein, Belgium, South Tyrol ( a German population in italy), Switzerland and Austria. It is the second most spoken language in the European Council and the third most spoken language in the world.

1 Like

Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by nas4q(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
I will try to make it as easy as possible for understanding sake.

Now we are starting with counting in Deutsch. Let's start from 1-10.

0 is Null and pronounced Nul
1 is Ein and pronounced Ain
2 is Zwei and pronounced Zwei
3 is Drei and pronounced Drai
4 is Vier and pronounced Fiaa
5 is Fünf and pronounced Funf
6 is Sechs and pronounced Zeks
7 is Sieben and pronounced Ziibin
8 is Acht and pronounced Akt
9 is Neun and pronounced Noin
10 is Zehn and pronounced Sen

As with many languages, you understand counting by learning the first ten numbers and then you can logically derive the next numbers. Afterwards, you learn the names of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100. Having learnt 100. You move up to 1000.

This logic holds true in most languages. E.g in English having understood 1- 10 and then 11 and 12. You get 13 to 19 by adding -teen to the base of the numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by economia1: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
nas4q:
I will try to make it as easy as possible for understanding sake.

Now we are starting with counting in Deutsch. Let's start from 1-10.

1 is Ein and pronounced Ain
2 is Zwei and pronounced Zwei
3 is Drei and pronounced Drai
4 is Vier and pronounced Fiaa
5 is Fünf and pronounced Funf
6 is Sechs and pronounced Zeks
7 is Sieben and pronounced Ziibin
8 is Acht and pronounced Akt
9 is Neun and pronounced Noin
10 is Zehn and pronounced Sen
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by nas4q(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Now that you have memorized counting from 1-10 in german. You can write many things using this knowledge.

(1) Meine nommer ist Null Acht Null Sechs Ein Sechs Ein Fünf Sechs Ein Sieben.

My number is ------------------------
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by nas4q(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
(2) Fünf Jahre - Five years

(3) Zwei Jungen und Sechs Mädchen bist Acht kinder
Two boys and Six Girls is Eight Children

(4) Vier und Drei ist Seiben
Four and three is Seven

(5) Fünf Buchen ist costet Zehn naira
Five books cost ten naira (Lol)

(6) Vier Fisch
Four fishes
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by 1stHooligan(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Awesome I can now speak with that German engineer wey dey dig borehole for my street

1 Like

Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by DeutschTutor01: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hallo!

Welcome back to Basic Deutsch programme on nairaland. I am the op and my username blocked. So am using another account to update.
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by DeutschTutor02: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
nas4q:
Now that you have memorized counting from 1-10 in german. You can write many things using this knowledge.

(1) Meine nommer ist Null Acht Null Sechs Ein Sechs Ein Fünf Sechs Ein Sieben.

My number is ------------------------

WhatsApp me on the numbers written here, let me add u guys to the WhatsApp group. Nairaland keeps blocking me.
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by Victoribor(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by nas4q(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hello welcome back to our basic Deutsch programme on nairaland
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by Fela4ese: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by DeutschTutor01: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
We will continue on WhatsApp..... Drop your number in Deutsch so I can add you up
Re: Learn Deutsch The Easy Way By A Nairalnder by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

"I've Returned N12m, N10m, N8m, N7m Yet No Reward" — Pained MMIA Cleaner Fuss / Meet The Youngest Natural Medicine Doctor In Africa -Dr Olaking / Forestry And Wildlife Project Topics And Materials For Final Years Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.