Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

2major Things That Make Forex Trader To Loose - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2major Things That Make Forex Trader To Loose (525 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2major Things That Make Forex Trader To Loose by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
1.the type of broker you choose very important:
Most broker won't tell you until I discovered it my self Then I started making profit good profit.what it is?candle sticks of every broker is different from each other that is why i want you to refister here to avoid any further lose in Forex http://www.agea.com/?gid=54137
2:Your time frame on your computer most Traders loose becos they don't adjust their system time frame, they just go ahead and install the app or setup and start trading.that also is a big mistake.

For further enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now: Make Money Online Secrets / Make X2 Of Your Investment / Making Money Is Different From Growing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.