Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics (39298 Views)

Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by AllenSpencer: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
spiffyzaki:
big goat and you think it's funny

Which type of goat are you referring me too.

African dwarf or Boer goat
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by Fadomero(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
yes you can fly her anywhere remember she flew you to dis sinful world.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by liohan: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
The guy should be grateful to Saraki
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by openmine(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
This pic was so emotional...lovely sight of a fulfilled mother! kiss kiss

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Just because he droved ordinary second hand plane to carry his mother, person no go hear word again mtcheeeeeeew

Only in Ashawo house will u hear these:

*1. Abeg cum make I wear cloth.
2. Oga do fast naa.
3. See ds osho free man, u like better toto u no wan pay money.
4. Make am 5k nah, i go Bleep u well.
5. U neva release? Haa!!!
6. Na only Bleep u pay for oo, no dey touch my breast.
7. Bros abeg do, make i go hustle.
8. Customer, customer hw far naa.
9. Add 1k make i suck ur prick.
10. See ur small prick (chuckles).
11. Wetin naa. Since u dey do ds tin u nefa cum. Toto dey pepper me abeg.
12. Hw much u giv me wey u dey find doggy?
13. Come I will do u well 2day.
14. Abeg get up, e don do. Na so una go dey take tramadol.
15. Na ur mama leg u wan carry up. Abeg respect ursef
16. Wetin u drink come?
17. Oga ppl dey wait outside, hurry up abeg.
18. No carry dat condom comot here oo. No be me una go use do juju.
19. Na talk u wan talk abi na Bleep.
20. Hian!!! Abeg i no dey kiss.
21. Na on top 1,500 u wan change style?
22. No dey turn turn me like dat biko.
23. Oga i swear if ds condom burst u must bring money for medicine oo.
24. Oga yellow, come Bleep better toto.
25. Fine boy come naa, i will do u frm back.
26. Abeg i no dey suck prick for 2k.
27. Wait make i see dat boil for ur prick. Na so una go dey carry disease.
28. Ds one don pass short time oo.
29. Oga abeg use condom, abi u wan share goloria giv me?
30. Touching body - 200, kissing mouth - 250, suckn breast - 300, short time - 500, skin to skin- 1000. Overnight - 2500. If u wan suckn prick u add 500 extra.
ohh menhhhhh u bi confirm olosho customer
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by Sultty(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Abeg how will patent of a coffin maker eat the fruit of their labour
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by milesyoyos(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Mama a made It! ( in Casper's voice)
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by hardbody: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2019
JezCalMeJay:
Proud of this man

I want to do this to my dad and mum, ,they deserve the best

Just pay for seats for you both or three of you, and you will relive the experience. We certainly can't all be pilots.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by olajide21: 2:42am On Feb 10, 2019
mybestlove:

Happy election week to all of us.

Wetin Fathers do all of una?
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by StandingDick: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2019
MrPresident1:
Ordinary First Officer lasan lasan,

When you become captain flying Boeing 777, come back again.

Congratulations to him mama grin
whats a first officer?
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by Isoduwa(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Stocking:
you Won’t see igbos on this thread

Enter house � you nor know road to airport so no need to be here
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by JezCalMeJay(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
hardbody:

Just pay for seats for you both or three of you, and you will relive the experience. We certainly can't all be pilots.

True though, grin grin but what i actually meant by that statement is that, i want to emulate something significant like this...
P.s. travelling by air is not new to my family grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by coolebux(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Stocking:
you Won’t see igbos on this thread
So anything that has to do with tribal marks and bleaching is Yoruba grin
We dodge this one ofuma ofuma
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
I will do every thing to make my parents proud of me. Mum and dad.you will live long to eat the fruit of your labour.
Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Fulfilment!!! May our parents reap the fruit of their labour, Amen.
Yes o, amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics by Newmans: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Celebrate my brother no one knows tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Ocean Dome' Indoor Beach In Japan (Pictures) / FG Bans EU Flights From Nigeria / Boarding A Plane For The First Time (Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.