Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Feb. 17th And 18th News Headlines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feb. 17th And 18th News Headlines (435 Views)

Wike, Mahmoud Assume Office As 17th And 12th Fct Minister And Minister Of State / EASTER: 15th And 18th Declared As Public Holiday By Nigeria / News Headlines You Will Start Hearing After NLC Strike Commences.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feb. 17th And 18th News Headlines by fatfatty: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello all, I will appreciate if anyone can furnish me with what the news headlines will be on the 17th and 18th of February 2019. Pls don't mind me, I'm just being curious!!
Re: Feb. 17th And 18th News Headlines by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
WE REJECT THE RESULTS FROM AKWA IBOM, EDO, ANAMBRA, ENUGU, EBONYI, ABIA, OWERRI AND CROSSRIVER STATES ......Secondus

HOW DID BUHARI WIN? IT IS NOT POSSIBLE....Saraki

I EXPRESS TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT IN THE ELECTORAL PROCESS.... Atiku

I AM ANGRY AND BITTER AT THE PRESIDENCY.... Buba Galadima

NIGERIANS SHOULD COME OUT AND OCCUPY THE STREETS..... FFK

BUHARI STEP DOWN NOW FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR HEALTH.....Fayose

BUHARI TYRANICALLY WRESTED POWER FROM THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE...Reno Omokri

PETER OBI AND ATIKU HAVE FAILED US. WE DEMAND REFERENDUM/ BIAFRA OR WE DIE ....Ipobians

It would be a jamborie of comic relief all the way to 2023 as they lament afresh. grin

4 Likes

Re: Feb. 17th And 18th News Headlines by Niorte: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
UN, US and EU acknowledge Atiku as the WINNER

INEC declares election inconclusive

Atiku defeated Buhari in Kano.

Tinubu blames El Rufai for Buhari's defeat

Ameachi: Buhari mistakenly voted for Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'uche Okwuwu Is On His Own'- Prof ABC Nwosu / I Am About To Be Disenfranchised By INEC! I Wouldn't Take It! / Nigerian Airforce Commences Airlift Of Electoral Material-Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.