Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (30784 Views)

2023: Wike Is Heading For The ‘Dustbin Of History' / Obasanjo's Expired Milk And A Slave Dealer Called Bola Tinubu - Femi Fani Kayode / 'Unstable, Irritable' Obasanjo Belongs In The Dustbin - Rtd General Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by phamoushaybee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Haymaykar:
Just look at these old empty vessel making noise....To me I see Tinubu as the worst Nigerian politician ever...but all APC members have been blindfolded by his loot...if APC members like they can go and jump inside canal after reading these
and obasanjo is what? Best Nigerian politician ever right?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
The same Obasanjo you went to beg in 2015 cheesy

they have forgotten so easily since they are in power.
truth be told I respect Goodluck Jonathan so much, in fact if I am to be a politician, I will make him someone I look up to. I love the way he treated Obasanjo then with his series of open letter to the president then. he never said anything about it on any of his campaign grounds.
Now it has come to their turn where Obasanjo wrote his usual open letter to the president, they are now calling him an expired milk on campaign ground

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by cobsol(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
happney65:
Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has called on Nigerians to “dump Obasanjo in the dustbin”.

He also accused Obasanjo of being behind the greatest election rigging in the history of the country.

He stated this in his remarks at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos on Saturday, during the APC presidential campaign rally.

However, while accusing Obasanjo of rigging the election that brought Yar’Adua into power, he also made a gaffe, stating that the election was conducted in 2003, instead of 2007.

His words: “Obasanjo came and we taught them that there is no other way for business evolution and revolution without steady power supply. I introduced independent power generation. What did he do? He and Atiku opposed it. I went to court and Osinbajo was my lawyer. I won in court and we started generating 300MW; the first state to do it. Imagine 1999, if Nigeria had made that dedication to electricity generation, you will not see Dunlop, Michelin move out of this country. Look at our roads; look at the vehicular density of Lagos alone. And they call one man Obi somewhere in one party. He said he will create jobs. He has not been able to tell us how we can make brake pads, wheel spanner on our own for those vehicles. And he said, maybe we should extend the port to Benin Republic, so that we can clear our cargo faster. I call that one ‘container economy, Obi China’.

“Who sent Michelin out of this country? PDP right? Who got rid of Dunlop Manufacturing Company? Who sent Siemens out of this country? They want to take that money and the business of this country, back to their friends in Europe and America again.

“I want to sympathise with our friends, our foreign observers. You’re welcome. Observe what you need to observe, write your report in peace and go home. This is our democracy. America is still questioning its own democracy. We’re watching CNN; Trump and China, Trump and Russia. Interference in the largest African democracy is what we are saying. G-20, in year 2003, asked Umaru Shehu Yar’Adua of blessed memory, ‘what are you going to do with the election in Nigeria?’ He said: ‘The election that brought me as president of this country is flawed and I will reform it’. Is that not correct? Who conducted that election? Obasanjo is the greatest election rigger in this country. He’s an expired meat. Dump him in the dustbin. Forget Obasanjo.”

Also present at the event were President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Adams Oshiomhole, the APC National Chairman, as well as governors and other party leaders.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/09/obasanjo-expired-milk-dump-him-dustbin-tinubu-tells-nigerians?fbclid=IwAR06NxKPLW9tEVrvwaWyEL8ul_Uwk3_xge3mmocCYcoTPJFKOezsqNFGflg

This man mouth rotten, this man teeth go Dey smell bad bad
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Obj is a sex addict. Someone who gave oil block to his hairdresser girlfriend because of waist
and who's yinubu, a saint ? We know baba like women. If you, I mean you sef get to that esteemed position tomorrow, you go like women too. Buhari sef like women cos Aisha too fyn. If you're close to them, youd know their secrets. Tinubu doesn't have any pedigree . He's a thug, a drug addict, a cultist, a womaniser, a killer and above all, a thief. Where obj would step his feet on in this world , Tinubu can never near there. Obj is the current chairman of league of ex presidents worldwide . He's instrumental to Buhari's winning election in 2015. He's been there since 1970s. He's the one who asked Buhari to plan coup against shagari. He also asked babangida to topple Buhari in a bloodless coup. He's same who asked babangida not to hand over to abiola. Same man who presented yaradua, Jonathan, same Buhari and now Atiku. He's instrumental to the Atiku's Visa waiver. Only obj can do these. They say a prophet isn't popular in his home town. Obj is reckoned with globally. Ebora owu fun ran e.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by adomuwiner(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tinubu is a contaminated water. It is not good for drinking

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Toosure70: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Alaileko
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by jesusislor(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
omooba969:
Obasanjo is part of Nigeria's woes.

Even Buhari is among. He was a governor, a minister, head of states, aba, Otoge!!!
Who truncated democracy in Nigeria in 1983? Tinubu is a big thief. Let Lagos chose their own leader. He has forgotten everything is vanity upon vanity
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by zoedew: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
He spoke the truth about Obasanjo!
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
zoedew:
He spoke the truth about Obasanjo!

Obasanjo that can not win his polling unit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Justdifferent: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
jashar:
And Tinubu is what? Fresh yoghurt? undecided

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Haymaykar:
Just look at these old empty vessel making noise....To me I see Tinubu as the worst Nigerian politician ever...but all APC members have been blindfolded by his loot...if APC members like they can go and jump inside canal after reading these

actually that guy tinubu is an intelligent man but you know in nigeria people throw away logic when stupidity pays..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by jrusky(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hahahaha this apc can never disappoint imagine the rotten pooh calling someone expired milk.

Tinubu is one if the worst human living under the heaven in fact Tinubu is worst than expired milk he is a rotten egg. Obasanjo is far better than you Mr Tinubu so keep your thrash to yourself.

We've heard Obasanjo these Obasanjo that and it moves no one any longer. When he endorsed that pooh dullard in Aso Rick then he wasn't a expired milk but now he waded bye to your no direction nonsense party all of you turned him.to your punching back. All of una dey mad.

When he obj wrote Jonathan to showed clear support for the dullard terrorist then be wasn't expired milk but now that he decided to move on he suddenly became expired milk Tinubu and apc put together una dey craze. You will all die of heart attack because of Obasanjo.

Tinubu sense he no get, Buhari sense he no get, Oshio chimpz sense he no get, Lair Moha-mad sense he no get, Amaechi sense he no get in fact entire apc are morons for talking without reasoning.
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Emedu(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Are all his arguments correct?
Be objective!
If you vote for Atiku/ Buhari then you are deceived, and you are weak in your reasoning and judgment.
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmmm sad
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by fasmukol: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gbam!

Drop the expired milk here

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Jones4190(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
tell me if you are not corrupt how do you expect a Yoruba man to vote a Cameronian who choose a Chinko man as his deputy when their own very son osibanjo Aka star boy is likely to continue from buhari 2023, if PDP keep provoking us we will change our 4+4 to 4×4

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Rubbiish(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
jashar:
And Tinubu is what? Fresh yoghurt? undecided
i thought u are a serious christian and do not get angry
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ClearFlair: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hahahahaha! Obasanjo don useless. Atiku and Obi will join him next week.
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ogaga87(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
omooba969:
Obasanjo is part of Nigeria's woes.

You are only judging his bad side.. During his(Obasanjo) time, there came telecommunications.. If Obasanjo under PDP had not created a level playing ground for them it would have been a different story all the way... Do you know the amount of jobs the sector has provided for Nigerians

For Tinubu that is accusing him of chasing Dunlop and the rest out, can him and his master name any foreign direct investment that they brought during this four years, if at all, and has also been able to create half of the employment that Obasanjo telecommunications brought..

If you recall that when Buhari assumed office, he almost tour round the whole world wooing investors but we didn't see any one that came.. Instead, what we we saw were companies shutting down due to the closed and foolish economic policy of the Buhari administration..

It's pitiable to see that people are so quick to forget the calamity of APC

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by liohan: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Built2last:

Nawa for you oo. Na online poll na. Not a post or comment. I expect it to have over 10,000 self. So clap for me.
I was joking na grin grin grin

But, link the post directly on your signature.
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by alxirabor(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
U call obasanjo an expired milk, may all the struggle and sacrifice obasanjo has made for the betterment of this country, that u and ur children are benefiting from hunt u. Besides Obansanjo is stronger and more healthy than u sellfish ruttened teeth.
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Cantonese: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
happney65:
Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has called on Nigerians to “dump Obasanjo in the dustbin”.

He also accused Obasanjo of being behind the greatest election rigging in the history of the country.

He stated this in his remarks at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos on Saturday, during the APC presidential campaign rally.

However, while accusing Obasanjo of rigging the election that brought Yar’Adua into power, he also made a gaffe, stating that the election was conducted in 2003, instead of 2007.

His words: “Obasanjo came and we taught them that there is no other way for business evolution and revolution without steady power supply. I introduced independent power generation. What did he do? He and Atiku opposed it. I went to court and Osinbajo was my lawyer. I won in court and we started generating 300MW; the first state to do it. Imagine 1999, if Nigeria had made that dedication to electricity generation, you will not see Dunlop, Michelin move out of this country. Look at our roads; look at the vehicular density of Lagos alone. And they call one man Obi somewhere in one party. He said he will create jobs. He has not been able to tell us how we can make brake pads, wheel spanner on our own for those vehicles. And he said, maybe we should extend the port to Benin Republic, so that we can clear our cargo faster. I call that one ‘container economy, Obi China’.

“Who sent Michelin out of this country? PDP right? Who got rid of Dunlop Manufacturing Company? Who sent Siemens out of this country? They want to take that money and the business of this country, back to their friends in Europe and America again.

“I want to sympathise with our friends, our foreign observers. You’re welcome. Observe what you need to observe, write your report in peace and go home. This is our democracy. America is still questioning its own democracy. We’re watching CNN; Trump and China, Trump and Russia. Interference in the largest African democracy is what we are saying. G-20, in year 2003, asked Umaru Shehu Yar’Adua of blessed memory, ‘what are you going to do with the election in Nigeria?’ He said: ‘The election that brought me as president of this country is flawed and I will reform it’. Is that not correct? Who conducted that election? Obasanjo is the greatest election rigger in this country. He’s an expired meat. Dump him in the dustbin. Forget Obasanjo.”

Also present at the event were President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Adams Oshiomhole, the APC National Chairman, as well as governors and other party leaders.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/09/obasanjo-expired-milk-dump-him-dustbin-tinubu-tells-nigerians?fbclid=IwAR06NxKPLW9tEVrvwaWyEL8ul_Uwk3_xge3mmocCYcoTPJFKOezsqNFGflg

Ungrateful Tinubu. When Tinubu and ACN joined Buhari/CPC in 2014 to form APC they needed someone who could help them wrest power from Jonathan/PDP. That person was Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. Vividly I can remember when Tinubu visited Chief Obasanjo in his Ota home. Tinubu said father and son must settle their quarrels. He likened himself to the son and Chief Obasanjo to the father.

Their is a saying "he who sleeps with an old woman and thereafter places her private part on fire should remember that his reason for sleeping with her may recur some other day".

Placed side by side it is not a hidden fact that the two of them are not of the same level. If not for the joining of ACN and CPC Tinubu would have remained a regional champion and a tribalist. Obasanjo is respected not just all over the nation but all over the world. Unfortunately Chief Obasanjo is not respected by some very tribalistic and racially inclined south west leaders like Tinubu.

Tinubu is like the child who has twenty coins in his hands and equates it to 20 days. He can continue to frolick with his group thinking that it will last for long. It is no secret anymore how he was sidelined by Buhari and the northern oligarchy in APC after 2015. As usual they brought him out of political obscurity to help them arrange things leading to the removal of Chief Oyegun.

Tinubu's defeat is at hand. I believe sooner than he ever imagined. This time he will be consigned to the dustbin of political history.
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ClearFlair: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
She looks like the dustbin Tinubu told us to dump Obj and Atiku.
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Funkybabee(f): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lols pot calling kettle black..
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by etrouble: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Built2last:

Above all no evident result in 4 years to show the people but a broom erected in the entrance of a capital. I wonder the level of sour dust in the brain of Those who came up with that idea of erecting a broom.

The Lagos-Ibadan Railway
The Lagos-Ibadan expressway is about 70% completed
The Kaduna-Abuja Railway
The refurbished Port-Harcourt Airport

Are the above constructed by your father?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by reuben79: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:
Jagaban giving OBJ uppercut since 1999 grin grin grin grin
am yoruba i can never take riggy tinubu serious,who see himself and small god in lagos....next week u will knw where u belong to in sw

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Built2last: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
etrouble:

The Lagos-Ibadan Railway
The Lagos-Ibadan expressway is about 70% completed
The Kaduna-Abuja Railway
The refurbished Port-Harcourt Airport

Are the above constructed by your father?

No. My father is late. Can your brain function without insults.?

It will be nice of you accord Buhari completion status because I fly PH airport every year and know that just like Abuja, repairs started in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
IMAGINE someone with the DIRTIEST DENTITION and MOUTH in the world calling OBJ an expired Milk
If he had called him a PRIMATE, I would have understood... grin grin grin..
Re: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by sweetrace(f): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Putting politics aside, is Tinubu not one of the Yoruba elders? If the elders can be this petty, who will correct the youth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.