Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Choose A Course To Study - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Choose A Course To Study (300 Views)

What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Course To Study by highfaculty(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
The most challenging decision every student at one point or the other has to make is a decision about what to study. This is really challenging as many students have made their friends, teachers or even parents made this decision for them because they practically don't even know what to choose. Some persons are even studying some courses today and don't even know what to expect from the course or what they should be able to do after graduation.

Well, this is a well-articulated article you have to check out. Don't be among those that will live the life of, "I wish I had known, I would have studied this or that course." Make a decision today that you won't regret tomorrow.

kindly click on the link below to read the full article.
Please also click the share button so that many persons would read this.
Thanks
https://highfaculty.com/how-to-choose-a-course-to-study/

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 2019 Jamb Cut Off Mark / WAEC January/February Results 2019 Out: See How To Check In Simple Steps / Hnd Part Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.