Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (28734 Views)

Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention / Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction (2) (3) (4)

Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2019
adelaja70:

SORRY TO SAY.... THEN YOU ARE OMO ALE. MENTION ONE INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT PDP CARRIED OUT IN YORUBA LAND?
no matter what kind of frustration you're passing through, just try and calm yourself down when you're among people who don't know what you're passing through or when you're in a forum like this. Now, neither did I ever say PDP brought any infrastructure to Yoruba land nor did I support PDP. But because you were so impatient and careless, you attacked me without reasoning on my comment up there. Always be patient and think before you act. BTW, I'm not OMO ALE as you claimed, I'm a bonafied son of the soil of Yoruba land. Thanks and have a great week ahead

Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by olunbar: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
No way for baba buhari and APC

Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by jchioma: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Hello sir. Pardon my ignorance. At the Bolded,how did Nigerians resist General Abacha even when it's obvious that Nature did the Job of ousting him out of office as the Head of state? I'm just a poor student of history that wants to letch my inquistiveness. It would interest me to learn two or three things from you,sir.

Nature.

Oh! You don't know?

God is a Nigerian!
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Stakeholders(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
victordaimond:
iwo gangan ni omo ale to fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.eti je dodo enu yii ko ka ododo mo.omo ale oduduwa.

Ori re ti yi osi ponu pelu e, se omo yinmirin tio fe ta Yoruba fun nio se o lanfani. Ori re ti daru lekan si se ti omo Igbo ba debe leyin 2023 ti odi aare ori leede on lofe Omo ale oloriburuku ti iya re ti fi idi jona Omo toye Kan fi se nkan osu danu.

Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by osazeeblue01: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
yes

Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
jchioma:

Nature.

Oh! You don't know?

God is a Nigerian!

I don't know. You can help me know,sir.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
nything you can help me with am a unilorin student exams starts 2mao I have no funds. No foodstuff please am not crying wolf I really need any body help 0072808222
Diamond Bank
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by shedy03(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
This election is proving to Nigerians that all along most of APC governors are agberos
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Korllami007: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tabuku:
This is Nigeria, the man want to really shows that he is above the law. He should be arrested and be prosecuted. and if anything like blood shade or killings happens there ,he will be 120% responsible and he must face the wrath of the law. I am APC,but some of our memebers are not sports men in politics. must have a loser and a winner...the whole world is watching. How can an ordanary man stop the federal law of a country which guided the political laws of INEC

When we warned you guys about unconstitutional removal of onnoghen that this will bring anarchy to the country because every one will start going against court orders since the president did the same thing but you guys were hailing him. if buhari win the election the judicial will be useless like p in psychology.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by reallouis: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
In a country were d commander in chief know for him self his duties. He Will immediately order for d arrest of Governor yeri,n release him after signing an undertaking that no blood of any human should be shield in zamfara for election violence.my fellow country man n woman.No investor that will here this things n come invest his or money in this country, n many other effect it will have in our Democracy.Men of this caliber will always lead our country backward. Mr PMB plz,act now,
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Stocking: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
reallouis:
In a country were d commander in chief know for him self his duties. He Will immediately order for d arrest of Governor yeri,n release him after signing an undertaking that no blood of any human should be shield in zamfara for election violence.my fellow country man n woman.No investor that will here this things n come invest his or money in this country, n many other effect it will have in our Democracy.Men of this caliber will always lead our country backward. Mr PMB plz,act now,
Order the arrest of a governor that enjoys immunity?
You be sugomu
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by nextnear(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omooba77:
Governor Abdul’Aziz Yari Abubakar of Zamfara State has threatened that there would be no elections in the State if the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) exclude the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidates from the forth coming elections.

Governor Yari made the statement on Friday during the APC campaign rally in Talata Mafara local government area in continuation of his state-wide campaign tour for the forthcoming general elections.

There is no way elections will be conducted in Zamfara State without APC candidates, despite Zamfara High Court judgment which confirmed that APC conducted primaries in the state”, Yari warned.

He said it will be a huge mistake and threat to national security for INEC to bar Zamfara APC candidates from contesting during the forthcoming general elections in the state.

All our actions are based on Zamfara High Court Order, we are therefore advising INEC to obey the order and include the names of Zamfara APC candidates list submitted to the commission”, Yari said.

Yari urged electorate to vote for President Muhammad Buhari and all APC candidates during the general elections.

INEC had maintained that Zamfara APC has no candidates because the party did not conduct primaries and submitted no list to the commission up till the 7th October deadline for submission.

The Zamfara APC had approached the state High Court to challenge INEC’s stand and the court, in its ruling, affirmed that the APC held primaries and asked INEC to accept the candidates.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/no-election-will-hold-in-zamfara-if-apc-is-excluded-governor-yari-dares-inec.html

do your worst mr Yari, thank God you are not God.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by adelaja70(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
victordaimond:
iwo gangan ni omo ale to fi owo osi juwe ile baba re.eti je dodo enu yii ko ka ododo mo.omo ale oduduwa.
Ori e laburu lorun e..... Omo ale jatijati. Ka da fun o... Make i leave my brother go support looters. Ina Loma jo e
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Westaslave2(f): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dpharisee:
No referendum by INEC No elections in Zamfara.
Nnamdi Uari
stupid man
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by almarthins(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Atiku would privatise Nnpc and there's nothing anybody would do about it. Stop believing what everybody says about atiku. The majority of those feeding fat under nnpc are the apc members. Atiku knows their secret more than you the supporters do. Read and reason wisely

Sometimes i wonder how u people play politricks. Have u so soon forgotten most pdp member fed from the same nnpc. Inclusive of atiku. If him privatize nnpc na dem dem him go sell am too, the same way they sold npa.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by adelaja70(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
no matter what kind of frustration you're passing through, just try and calm yourself down when you're among people who don't know what you're passing through or when you're in a forum like this. Now, neither did I ever say PDP brought any infrastructure to Yoruba land nor did I support PDP. But because you were so impatient and careless, you attacked me without reasoning on my comment up there. Always be patient and think before you act. BTW, I'm not OMO ALE as you claimed, I'm a bonafied son of the soil of Yoruba land. Thanks and have a great week ahead
NO VEX MY BROTHER.... KINDLY DISREGARD MY COMMENT.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by FLYFIRE(m): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Who the gods wants to destroy, they first make them mad
That is so true my friend but the mad will destroy everything in sight unless stopped. Buhari MUST GO, he is NOT FIT to rule this country.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by erico2k2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Atiku would privatise Nnpc and there's nothing anybody would do about it. Stop believing what everybody says about atiku. The majority of those feeding fat under nnpc are the apc members. Atiku knows their secret more than you the supporters do. Read and reason wisely
Exactly, we need tog et rid of NNPC.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Socrates05(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:

Your foolishness is second to none. All the sectors ATIKU privatised when he was a Chairman of privatization under OBJ. How many of them are working now just list them. I don't know why people like you are very deficient in knowledge.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Westaslave2(f): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ategberoson:

don't stress yourself Mr. when Yoruba get to the number 1 sit let them appoint Yoruba and southerners

all these childish talk won't stop the support Yoruba is given APC this week Saturday
dat day wl never come as far as se,ss n mb is concerned ,northern christians 2 .u wan play tribal politics ,we igbos has learnt d tribalism.

shey ,D country is hot n u think voting osinbanjo in 2023 is d best 4 u ba ?
foolish pple

Obasanjo wl be d last presido frm yorubas ,una go hear am PDP go bring out core northern muslim lyk kwankwaso n igbos ,ss ,northern christians n mb wl vote him. u knw hausas ar blinded by tribalism dey wl stil vote dia bros hahahahahaha

igbos n south south dey watch una amala brain
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by erico2k2(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
almarthins:

Sometimes i wonder how u people play politricks. Have u so soon forgotten most pdp member fed from the same nnpc. Inclusive of atiku. If him privatize nnpc na dem dem him go sell am too, the same way they sold npa.
This is not a problem of who buys it, last last the owner will need to make a profit, and for that to happen refinery must work and if it works people feeding fat on importation wil be forced to invest in the downstream sector, then the deregulation would be complete, success story NITEL.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by erico2k2(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Socrates05:

Your foolishness is second to none. All the sectors ATIKU privatised when he was a Chairman of privatization under OBJ. How many of them are working now just list them. I don't know why people like you are very deficient in knowledge.
name the ones that are not working.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Westaslave2(f): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
adelaja70:

Ori e laburu lorun e..... Omo ale jatijati. Ka da fun o... Make i leave my brother go support looters. Ina Loma jo e
make una come rule 2023 make we see ,
mb dey watch una
ss stil dey watch una mumu brain
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by jchioma: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

I don't know. You can help me know,sir.

God will fight for his people again.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by mamotalk: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
If you see APC, run for your life

The party is full of evil

Obj was with them and realised that they would destroy Nigeria if care is not taken

Trump had access to them and regretted meeting them

They sold change to Nigeria in 2015 but put the country in a reverse mold, abandon the change mantra for next level of unimaginable

How can a government of a nation use four years for complains and accussation

APC is avoidable evil.
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Westaslave2(f): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
This was one of those atrocities PDP committed that made us vote them out in 2015. You've started your own abi? We're watching you
Bat wie do u stand?

but no it ,No igbo ,south south ,middle belt ,shiite n northern christians wl vote a yoruba man..
u love dia oppressors so much ba?

una go suffer!
Re: No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
This man should be in jail.

A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson / Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega