Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding (30379 Views)

"Beauty, Brains And Power" - Tonto Dikeh Slays In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Slays In Hijab / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Westaslave2(f): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
ada ahoada
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Westaslave2(f): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Tontolet ocha ka omaka
imaka riri ya ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by cleary: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
You're a mad theif. Which school is starting exam??

Baba, it's still a rumour, I am not a thief. That I need help and I'm asking the general public doesn't make me a thief. I didn't rob you. I'm only hoping for who God will touch his heart. You may have never been in my situation, and I pray you never will. God bless you anyway.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by RTSC: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
She looks more igbotic facially, than some women I know from enugu, and yet some elements from ikwerre still deny their igbo heritage.

Pathetic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by philip0906(m): 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleary:

Baba, it's still a rumour, I am not a thief. That I need help and I'm asking the general public doesn't make me a thief. I didn't rob you. I'm only hoping for who God will touch his heart. You may have never been in my situation, and I pray you never will. God bless you anyway.
Sharap! You create a new moniker to beg and you expect ediots to send you money right?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Vimcash: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
Drop ur acc let me drop something for you

Modified, no need. I just discovered it's a new account you posting with
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
OreoPaschal:
And at the end, she won't be able to direct her urine/pee. She will have to squat to make a wee. In as much as the outfit looks great on her. undecided undecided
Na wa o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by cleary: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vimcash:
Drop ur acc let me drop something for you

Modified, no need. I just discovered it's a new account you posting with

Sir it's new, my old moniker is quite popular here, I can tell you in confidence baba
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Icon79(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
I have always believed that she's a lesbo sad shocked

O pari

Lizilicious:
Nice outfit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Jman06(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
cleary:

My only vex with you is that you maybe among the "sai Buhari " crew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by yawehoverall: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
enshi:
The attire she just displayed is strictly meant for an igbo titled man .... The red cap and lion-head fabric is exclusively a sacred and reverenced out fit of the people from the land of the rising sun..

There are consequences... Sooner or later...

Like what consequences?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by Mosco100(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
DEUTERONOMY 22 : 5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
REVELATION 21: 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by cleary: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jman06:
My only vex with you is that you maybe among the "sai Buhari " crew

Boss, I'm in support of anybody that will take Naija forward
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by fanzine(f): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
She looks Chinese. Excessive skin bleaching.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by enshi(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
yawehoverall:

Like what consequences?

Most often than not, offenses like this attract bareness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by yawehoverall: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
enshi:

Wow shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by bukatyne(f): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
enshi:

Then she has escaped the punishment.

She looks good however, I wonder why she would go against the culture since it is a strict dress code.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slays In Isi Agu To Her Friend's Traditional Wedding by enshi(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
bukatyne:

Then she has escaped the punishment.

She looks good however, I wonder why she would go against the culture since it is a strict dress code.

Something about you i would love to find out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy On ‘My Oga At The Top’ Saga / Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Mr Eazi Reportedly Kicked Out,Permanently Banned From TerraKulture, He Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.