Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility (747 Views)

Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs / Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by sherlock221: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Welcome guys, in this post i would be disclosing one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2019, the Samsung Galaxy S10. I have been seeing pictures and videos everywhere on this new 'S' series, the most amazing feature that steals the show is the possibility of a 1 Terabyte storage chip the flagship may come with.

For now, only models have been issued out, the official launch has been speculated to be in February 20, 2019.

WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Variety: This Samsung model is most likely to come in three levels:
- Samsung Galaxy S10E/Lite (5.8" display)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (6.1" display)
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (6.44" display)

These different grades would likely vary in size, battery capacity and camera system with a high chance of the S10+ bearing a triple camera system and a proposed 4000mAh

2. Pricing
All of these varieties definitely would come in very premium prices, ranging from about 250,000 - 400,000 naira. Kindly note that these are guesses and estimates, but at least you can have a budget view and know how not-so cheap these models are

3. Headphone Jack
One recent trend of high-end smartphones is the absence of headphone jacks and usage of wireless ear pods. Surprisingly, these models come with a headphone jack and might be the last Samsung flagship to patronise the use of wired earpieces and the likes.

4. Other features
The possibility of a 1TB storage chip sounds insane, it's obvious Samsung is putting a lot of investment to this new flagship and isn't ready to give it out for a budget-friendly price. Besides this, the model comes with an ultra-thin bezel and punch hole cameras

More detailed features would be revealed once it's formally launched

Note: These are possibilities, some of which are very certain. The launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 should be announced soon

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by chukwugoziegi: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
1 terabyte, the way the phone go take dey explode ehen.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by sherlock221: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
1 terabyte, the way the phone go take dey explode ehen.
grin they must have done a lot of technical work on the chip, haven't seen it in use though, but the phone would be fine... No be Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
1tb ......
When you are not going to store the entire history of you.....

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by OneGeek(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
1tb ...... When you are not going to store the entire history of you.....
If you deal in lots of 4K videos, 1TB would make sense

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
OneGeek:

If you deal in lots of 4K videos, 1TB would make sense
On top phone?

Maybe years to come, buh now? I don't see the need

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by sherlock221: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

On top phone?

Right, not everybody sees the need for such large storage, especially for personal use.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by Korllami007: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
1 terabyte shocked . kilode?. I wan de store human being on top phone?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2019
With this kinda storage I’ll head to xvideos headquarters and ask them to transfer all the files in their data base into the phone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by OneGeek(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
On top phone?
hmmm, That's okay.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by sherlock221: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
So, who's going to be purchasing this phone? grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by mikkyjay(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
stupidity:
With this kinda storage I’ll head to xvideos headquarters and ask them to transfer all the files in their data base into the phone.

Your Monika is apt

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Leaks : 1tb Storage Possibility by Telvin7(m): 12:55am On Feb 11, 2019
stupidity:
dats why u are called stupidity.......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Gionee Android Phones To Buy With Price Below N50K / GIVEAWAY CLEAN IPHONE 8 Red / Btc Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.