Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri (50836 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by murmee: 12:20am On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Word on the marble!
INDEED!
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by homody(m): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2019
wideawaken01:
shocked

President Buhari accused of stealing 'Next Level' plan from Rex Institute.

You may also hear he stole sai baba from your family. Ode omo.
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by modath(f): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Firefire:
Fake video. We have seen the original posted earlier.

Kai Barber!

Hypocrisy....PDP will die in opposition.. smiley
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by barcaboi(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Built2last:
Post the two videos oga. If you want us to compare
Go on twitter search for Mr jags ; he posted it since noon
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by Firefire(m): 4:11am On Feb 10, 2019
modath:

Hypocrisy....PDP will die in opposition.. smiley

LOL smiley

1 Like

Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by Ellsaviour67(m): 5:05am On Feb 10, 2019
Reno omokri is not a pastor but fake one. He lies and spread fake news every seconds. God have mercy on you
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by oluwasegun007(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2019
Basher8583:

Wahali. This is a brain powered by social media. Mumu... You go school so

No I did not...

I can understand the emotional torture your brain that is disabled of clear reasoning must have gone through to process this trash oozing out of you guts..

If I lambast you now they'll say that am being unfair to a deranged fellow like you.
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by Rotimi47: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2019
Chikiletta:
This afternoon, Reno Omokri shared a video of people alledgely shouting "ole" at the convoy of President Buhari but it turns out to be fake as it was edited.

This is the original video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XYr8Xvmrw
True talk; I saw this same video immediately it was posted but was amazed at the speed at which Reno and his pals edited it and then put the edited fake video out.

May we not received the fake they're try to give to Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by Paulo4ever(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Dey were shouting ole, ole
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by boxypane(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Shameless man parading himself as a pastor.
They will answer to Nigeria one day.
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by magzey: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Reno Omokiri and fake news are like 5&6 grin grin

Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by yuvisan: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
seunmsg:
We all know Reno is a crook. From impersonating Wendel simlin just to lie against Sanusi, to writing a useless book that barely sold a hundred copies and calling it a best seller, and now to editing a video clip of the president just to misrepresent the massive support he enjoys. He moves from one fraudulent venture to another. Sadly, these are the crooked people lining behind Atiku, another well known kleptocrat. If they can’t even campaign honestly, how will they rule with honesty if we vote them in?
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by yuvisan: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rotimi47:
True talk; I saw this same video immediately it was posted but was amazed at the speed at which Reno and his pals edited it and then put the edited fake video out.

May we not received the fake they're try to give to Nigeria. grin

AMEN , AMEN, AMEN, THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.!

Another RESOUNDING AMEN ! AMEN OOOO !

1 Like

Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by DeepNuggets: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Only pdp miscreants are hailing the fake self acclaimed pastor.

They need to dace the reality soon or the buhari wave will wash them away. Reno is a stupid man that does not deserve any reply when he talks
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by Basher8583: 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
oluwasegun007:

No I did not...

I can understand the emotional torture your brain that is disabled of clear reasoning must have gone through to process this trash oozing out of you guts..

If I lambast you now they'll say that am being unfair to a deranged fellow like you.

Ok ... so you just proved me right... by exhibiting the attributes of
A social media powered brain
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by ada9ja(f): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Memphitz537:

One foolish Buhari supporter spotted!!!! grin

one slowpoke observer spotted
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by hstar: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
LadyHal1:
Ever wonder why babies cry at birth?
It's because they have been pushed out of their comfort zone. OUCH!

In life always learn(try) to go out of your "comfort zone".
Because nature has taught man how to create a niche even in the deserts!

Come on baby take a step, yes, yes one more step and another
Oh there you go!!!
And in no time you will start running and maybe fly!!

Godbless every positive mind out-there!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALIMAT aka Lady HaL...More Grace!
Re: PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri by LadyHal1(f): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
hstar:

I sent you a PM, please reply
Thank you

I replied you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York / Photo: Have You Seen This? / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.