Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore (11620 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by BigBashiru: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2019
adet1234:
The fact is that Nigeria needs a break from the old order. But I personally do not see that break in Omoyele Sowore. It's �
Hmm

1 Like

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Aystarz: 7:04am On Feb 10, 2019
Jimmyubah2:
This is a good guy in a wrong country.

Quite apt. Only a few Nigerians don't belong in this shithole. Very few!!!

1 Like

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2019
germanized:
I respected this guy a lot until he started talking trash.

He's an aluta expert, not a politician... I forsee him performing worse as president.

Keep your respect to yourself, it means nothing to anyone. To think only a politician can be a good leader shows you lack foresight.

3 Likes

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by VNOS(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Bolustical:
Must you be a President to contribute to national development?

Someone that can't even win a House of Assembly election vying for the Presidency.

I'm yet to see any of his posters, billboard anywhere on the Island. He keeps appealing to youths abroad and on social media.

He, Fela and Moghalu wouldn't even get up to 150k votes combined.

What arrogance! You wanna place a bet on that?? That's part of the problem of analogue thinking minds that have kept themselves in mental captivity. Must atiku also be president to contribute to national development? Oh he was even VP and what did he do? Other than use his position to enrich himself as much as he could? Must Buhari remain president after such failure also?? I feel sorry for people that see atiku as d answer, all the dollars he spent on primaries alone him & his cronies will 1st recoup ten times at least. Nigeria may even be worse of by then with only the very few with access benefiting. Lol. Please "emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds". Let's learn to see the bigger picture and take decisions for the greater good.

2 Likes

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by JohnQ01(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75576794:
DADDY, EVERY SANE, HONEST AND HARD-WORKING NIGERIANS LOVE FOR IS JUST SO UNCONDITIONAL.

You are paying us by all the projects you are completing upandan in the country.
We will love you till the end of days DADDY.
Keep up the good work sir.

This is Baba's personal message to and all Baba's lovers.

PMB is our only option. As for me and my house we shall all vote Buhari for the sake of the future of our children. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by VNOS(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2019
patrickmuf:
I have read through all the comments here and I am glad we still have sensible people on here.
Why the average Nigerian is in love with her oppressors will make for a fine research topic because my brains fail me each time I try to stop and think...

In 2015, I supported Buhari but not long after he assumed office did I start seeing signs that he wasn't in charge, he filled his cabinets with corrupt politicians not that repentance isn't possible but why shield those who were indicted in the course of your administration? I will give credit to him for some the projects he has completed which were started by GEJ and other administration because government is a continuum but on the whole, he has underperformed and doesn't deserve a second chance.

Atiku on the other hand comes with fantastic promises on paper but I can't look past his antecedents and that's why I can see from my view point that it is a Greek gift. No way will I be on a team that has the likes of Saraki, Dino, Obasanjo as key players again, I was fooled once in 2015 and now, I say "not again".

The both parties have had a combined 20 years since the return of democracy with nothing tangible to show for it even in the face of oil boom during the PDP era. Wastefulness, corruption, nepotism, divisions of the country along ethno religious lines remains the hallmark of their governance and that's why we must reject them.

We need to start looking a lot closer at Sowore, Moghalu, Durotoye and the likes,l not because they have all the solutions to our problems but because they are a safer bet and their manifestos are a lot more workable compared to the lies we are fed from the two behemoths...
Posterity will judge us if we fail to kick out PMB for his underperformance and reject Atiku for being part of the system that has left us in the huge mess we have found ourselves.

EXACTLY!! THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by JohnQ01(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2019
Dear Sowore, any rational politician in your shoeswould have declared for Buhari by now and stop wasting your time on election you can't get 5000 VOTEs.
Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Isoduwa(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2019
The youth are the ones killing and dulling Nigerian if not who those old men epp

2 Likes

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Donpeak:
Honestly, people in Nigeria are not thinking straight. The same problem we were confronted with when people were canvassing for Buhari even if he tendered NEPA Bill as certificate. Overlooking all Buharis's wrongs and voting for him landed Nigeria in shame. Now, Nigerians want to overlook Atiku's and his evil party. This is too dangerous!!!

It's better to have a transitional change from Analog folks to Digital minded champs.

SOWORE IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB

Vote AAC! Vote African Action Congress
God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Moses200: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2019
germanized:
I respected this guy a lot until he started talking trash.

He's an aluta expert, not a politician... I forsee him performing worse as president.

You are just spewing trash
Idiot oshi
Someone like You will be the first person to complain tomorrow that the government is bad

2 Likes

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2019
Moses200:

You are just spewing trash
Idiot oshi
Someone like You will be the first person to complain tomorrow that the government is bad

I'm entitled to my own opinions. Grow up child.
Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Alanine1123: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2019
Does that means Nigeria is full of irrational people, because more than average people will still vote for either of d two mentioned political parties
Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Donpeak(f): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I know ......every election..not just Nigerian election some how ends up being about two candidates...I remember the presidential election of United States...I tot the popular Ben Carson was gonna be a contender.. but he just vanished with the rest....leaving only trump and Hillary Clinton.
No, that’s not it. Ben Carson is in the same party as Trump. Their primaries (Democrats and Republicans) are keenly contested before they front a single candidate to represent the party.
Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Has anyone ever wondered why the black race was the last to come out of slavery?
Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Donpeak:
No, that’s not it. Ben Carson is in the same party as Trump. Their primaries (Democrats and Republicans) are keenly contested before they front a single candidate to represent the party.

Oh......so he never won the primaries......

1 Like

Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by ejigah(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omoyele or what called, you are the No. 1 irrational Animal I have ever seen.
Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by yuvisan: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
post=75576794:
DADDY, EVERY SANE, HONEST AND HARD-WORKING NIGERIANS LOVE FOR IS JUST SO UNCONDITIONAL.

You are paying us by all the projects you are completing upandan in the country.
We will love you till the end of days DADDY.
Keep up the good work sir.

This is Baba's personal message to and all Baba's lovers.

You have made a good choice for the future of your children.
God bless you and your family John.
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: No Rational Nigerian Will Vote For APC, PDP In 2019 - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 12, 2019
ajl:

Liar. You are a paid agent. That paltry money they give you will soon finish and once election is over, you will be jobless on the street again.

Maga... Stay there o. What makes u think I'm even in Naija?

I'm entitled to my own opinions, so man up and keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders — CJN Muhammad / Enugu APC Chieftains Plan To ‘Rent’ Crowds Ahead Of Tinubu’s Rally - Group / 3 RPGs Launched Into Bukuru Area In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.