Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids (43386 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Cybertext(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2019
biolaowo1:
I swear GOD saved me, i was posted to that place before i redeployed
The village is 8 hours from the state capital, very close to benin republic, house rent was 10k per year, no light for 6 months, no power supply

Lol... I served there too, though didn't redeploy, the power situation in that LGA was a mess and the road from Kisi was a nightmare. Those Baruba guys naturally detest Saraki because of that road.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by lereinter(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
flat head no brain as usual.

with tinubu's god fatherism, lagos becomes 5th largest economy in africa.
it's generating more than 30states igr put together.

what has saraki god fatherism done for kwara people?

If not that you are stupid or an idiot, you will know that Lagos is located to the sea, a former country capital and a commercial town from colonial period

Idiot of Yu cos Lagos is generating more, then tinubu should single handedly determine gov, remove gov and let his wife be senator

The money Lagos is generating is cos of tinubu, dem how foolish

Maybe Yu should tell your god tinubu to exchange his Lagos godfather with kwara and let see what saraki will do in Lagos
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by dadark: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2019
this fee dee fee people have no shame....people are shoutin ole on their heads and they are still wavin their useless flag....

when people get too angry now and attack them,they will blame apc and lament to amelika and euro....

useless shameless people....

shameless like south easterners.....

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by m3mohammed: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2019
u just like deceiving yourself for nothing sake.saraki was not in kaima to campaign on that very day.He went to Benue and cross River state for PDP Presidential campaign rally.u are just display your ignorancy everywhere because saraki wasn't in kaima local government
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by dadark: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2019
m3mohammed:
u just like deceiving yourself for nothing sake.saraki was not in kaima to campaign on that very day.He went to Benue and cross River state for PDP Presidential campaign rally.u are just display your ignorancy everywhere because saraki wasn't in kaima local government

you didnt see the fee dee fee flag....??..if they were not shoutin ole at saraki,then they were shoutin ole at fee dee fee....

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by dadark: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2019
i tut fee dee fee was buried....

who digged them out again....??

you south easterners should realy pull una selfs toghether....be serious for once....you have apga,why are you always diggin up
fee dee fee again and again....??

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Saraki how market now tongue tongue tongue

Infact, every part of Kwara State are ready to humiliate the back bone of armed robbers.
salaalmrushdie
jonnyessence
pachukwudi et al
what do you have to say about your lord and saviour
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by m3mohammed: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2019
u like deceiving yourself for nothing sakeSaraki was not in kaima at all.He went to Benue and cross-river state for PDP Presidential rally that very day.u just like displaying your ignorancy everywhere. otoge loser.
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by m3mohammed: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2019
u like deceiving yourself for nothing sakeSaraki was not in kaima at all.He went to Benue and cross-river state for PDP Presidential rally that very day.u just like displaying your ignorancy everywhere.
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Rotimi47: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Saraki don suffer for Kwara people hand! This is what you get when you play politics of hatred.

Chai! Some people don buy market grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by olajizz01(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Oma307:

he might win in his constituency as a senator but I am beginning to doubt about the governorship election
You mean in kwara central,I seriously doubt that.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by ashjay001(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2019
biolaowo1:
I swear GOD saved me, i was posted to that place before i redeployed
The village is 8 hours from the state capital, very close to benin republic, house rent was 10k per year, no light for 6 months, no power supply

Not 8hrs abeg, na bad road cause am tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Emotionss: 7:40am On Feb 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Peacemaker5128:
you people carry it for head like pure water

This here is the problem with you guys.
Simply because a very few individuals online are opposing PMB you guys just concluded that all the igbos hate him.

Do you know that majority of igbos don't give a fucckk about who rules this country ?

Do you know that majority of igbos are more interested in making of their businesses and how to make money than play politics ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Emotionss: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
MrAJQ:
Because they are very irrational and only few of them support Buhari. Remember IPOB are different from Igbos

IPOB don't support anything that is against their biafra.
Be it PDP or Apc. If you guys are honest with yourselfs you will know that IPOB don't care about anything nigeria. Expecially election
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by iambabaG: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Mr. literate, what part of Nigeria do you think Kwara belongs? - don't look down on northerners; because when it comes down to politics, many of them are more informed and matured than many of you from the south.

oga that in itself is a fallacious statement. Whats the ratio; you think those that shout “sai baba” and vote only candidates from the north are informed and enlightened?
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Ihsan6(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2019
lereinter:

This apc dick ass is against saraki godfatherism in kwara
But are cool with tinubu godfatherism in Lagos

So what's your point

If saraki has not left apc, nobody will no say otoge abi

You people are foolish satanic and stupid
u are the stupid one here, with APC or no APC kwara people r ready for change. Bros I av stayed in those 2 states. is tinubu corrupt? yes, but still has the people at heart...check his performance in Lagos now come to kwara n see for urself...we no say make saraki no do godfather or steal but at least remember the common people. Lagos has money so there is enough for development n also enough to steal, so if u don't know just read n Waka instead of disgracing urself. na we wear d shoe n know wia e dey pain.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by TMemos: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2019
Oma307:

he might win in his constituency as a senator but I am beginning to doubt about the governorship election

He will lose both.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by ElsonMorali: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2019
AuroraB:
The meaning of 'o to gee' please...

"Enough is enough"

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2019
O to ge

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by ElsonMorali: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2019
adm212144:
this is the height of doctored video. APC wailers CAn lie. Please go find better job to do abeg. Nothing like this happens OK. Stop this nonsense

Ehya...sorry.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by imam07: 8:38am On Feb 10, 2019
sunnymix:
He will still win
what a very short post. '' he will still win '' just to know u too say something. May be he go win inside your papa house.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Yohh: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2019
AuroraB:
The meaning of 'o to gee' please...
Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by imam07: 8:44am On Feb 10, 2019
ukabrother:
Hahahahahaha, where is Saraki on that video?
The heading is not proportional to the content of the video.
sit down there and be asking where is Saraki in that video. When ipob show when people were shouting on Buhari in Lagos yesterday did we all see Buhari in the video? Saraki don hide inside his tinted bullet proof car

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by imam07: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2019
RoyalUc:
I think he might still win.

Saraki is a big man
I pray that is how you will be thinking for live.
Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2019
All these ill-informed igbos supporting Saraki sef. Saraki is nothing but a phenomenal failure. For the past 16 years.

Housing ZERO
Water ZERO
Road ZERO
Electricity ZERO
Agriculture ZERO
Salaries POOREST IN NIGERIA. Local Government salaries unpaid, pension owned, a paltry 35000 is paid to level 8 and Level 17 gets under 100,000 peanuts unlike Osun,Ondo,Ekiti,Lagos
Education NO NEW SCHOOL, NO REHABILITATION, NO PROMOTION FOR STAFF.

CORRUPTION IS AT ALL TIME HIGH
now he wants to impose his stooge on Kwara to continue the massive under performance and slavery of Kwarans.

Despite good low IGR, low FG monthly allocation, Osun state fairs better than Kwara. Ondo is miles ahead of Kwara, Ekiti is outperforming, OGUN is growing, Oyo is picking up. Where is Kwara?
What is happening to Kwara?
Kwara properties has been sold indirectly to Nikolai Saraki. Shonga Farms hardly generate anything to Kwara people unlike Lagos, Kevin and other states.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by imam07: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2019
lereinter:

This apc dick ass is against saraki godfatherism in kwara
But are cool with tinubu godfatherism in Lagos

So what's your point

If saraki has not left apc, nobody will say otoge abi

You people are foolish satanic and stupid
Why are you reasoning with your dick. We are talking Kwara u are here talking tinubu. No wonder u failed your jamb the first and second time. Even if we support tinubu, can u compare tinubu Lagos development with Saraki Kwara development. If saraki did half of what tinubu did in Lagos, saraki will not have problem with us. Though am not a fan of tinubu. Lagos no be my problem but Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by imam07: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2019
rickyrex:
the truth is that you all will be suprised how the same person been called ole will end up winning his senatorial seat. well there are areas where vote don't count and that is kwara.
yeye talk. If votes don't count in Kwara now, it means it will favour apc because saraki has no power to rig election like before. Are telling me saraki has the power to inflate figures now when he is not in the ruling party. U better think with your brain. If vote no count in this next election in Kwara, that means apc apc don win be that. I will advise u people to stop saying something your eyes do not see. Come Kwara u will not say what u said.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by NinjaMetahuman: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2019
lereinter:

If not that you are stupid or an idiot, you will know that Lagos is located to the sea, a former country capital and a commercial town from colonial period

Idiot of Yu cos Lagos is generating more, then tinubu should single handedly determine gov, remove gov and let his wife be senator

The money Lagos is generating is cos of tinubu, dem how foolish

Maybe Yu should tell your god tinubu to exchange his Lagos godfather with kwara and let see what saraki will do in Lagos

you are simply the dumbest flat head of them all.

Is rivers not close to sea? What about cross river?
How come non of them come close to lagos interms of infrastructure or economy?

if tinubu ran lagos like the sarakis ran kwara since 99, would lagos have been able to generate more than even kano or abuja?

You simply have no brain and Im not surprised.
Most flat heads dnt

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids by imam07: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2019
tollyboy5:

What about captivity of lagos
leave that question for Lagos people. Don't ask kwarans that question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Chris Azubogu In Anambra, Driver Shot Dead / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.