Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Trusted Dealer.. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Trusted Dealer.. (253 Views)

Fairly Used Belgium Engine & Gearbox For Sale By A Trusted Dealer In Lagos / Finally Bought My Ride From A Good And Trusted Dealer DPSALMIST15 / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Dealer.. by Unrated900(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello house am trusted and honest dealer.i help people to buy any car of their choice At low amount.

Don’t wait till you have millions at hand to drive any car of your choice.

No car is not good,every cars are good provided on how you maintain the car..

Call
Me for what so ever amount you have on car you want to drive.

We a family man don’t wait till you have 700k before you drive a car.am a trusted dealer I can get you any car of your choice with the money you have at hand.

Toyota
Honda
Nissan
Suzuki
Skoda
Jetta
And many more..

I have customers and everywhere.the amount you have is what will determined the car I will get for you.

It will never give you any problems.ranging from. 450k to 1million but they will be Nigerian Used.

Do business with me and you won’t regret.
call me also.

Any car or your choice call
Me I will tell you the type of car you will get with your money at hand.

Waiting to hear from you watsapp also

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For Accidental Or Scrab 2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan Car / A Neat Honda CR-V 2000 Model / Cars Available For Sale....very Affordable..check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.