Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi (1305 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by pietro4nic(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Facebook lady identified as Warri Rebel, has taken to the platform to declare her support for Abubakar Atiku and Obi Peter by displaying her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

The Nigerian lady who dedicated her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement, added that this is to ensure that Buhari goes back to Daura in the 2019 election taking place on February 16th.

She wrote;

I hereby dedicate my breasts to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

#Buharimustgobacktoduarafromwhencehecometh

4+0=carry your load and go.

Source: https://www.cityblog.ng/nigerian-lady-displays-her-boobs-to-show-support-for-atiku-and-obi/
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm atikulating bit I think this is foolishness. I know it's not my business though.

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by Nogodye(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Madness...
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by focus7: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Only holes from the south east support Atiku
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by ProWalker: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Like candidate, like supporter

Unserious people
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ewwwwww....... Inyamma!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by Heartbender: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
What's her house address I want to congratulate her very well grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by SamuelTurner(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where the nipple?
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by kiddoiLL(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omo see face!! Even if dem gimme dis one for free, I no fit shag am...How my pimpim wan take rise nah

Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by tollyboy5(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Are ladies sex object? Because that's what I've been noticing. Majority has carried the vote.
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by tollyboy5(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Omo see face!! Even if dem gimme dis one for free, I no fit shag am...How my pimpim wan take rise nah
Na so dem dey talk undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Displays Her Boobs To Show Support For Atiku And Obi by kiddoiLL(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2019
tollyboy5:

Na so dem dey talk undecided
you think everyone is like u? Or u think it's every guy that goes around sleeping with every woman that pops up? No bro, some of us still know better nd we still HV taste

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As APC Await Another Authority Other Than INEC To Announce Resul / See What This Nigerian Man Wrote On His Ballot Paper / Breaking!!! AGEGE ENDORSEMENT:I'll Emerge Deputy Senate President says Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.