Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot (641 Views)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Don't You Just Love Twitter? Drama Btw A Bf & Gf / Don't You Just Love Your Mom? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot by Ogfundsblog1: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2019
I had this friend from secondary school, we were once close then but for some reason I don't know we kinda stopped talking. She acted like I Wan a nobody. Like me knowing wizkid or something. In a group chat she actually said she hated me so much, I still don't know why but I've tried to get close to her again but nothing seems to work for me. Is there anyway I can get her attention and actually keep it.

Re: How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot by Baddiezz(f): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2019
"Nothing is permanent. Humans are unpredictable"
Being ignored especially by whom we love is worst feeling. It sucks when you ignored by whom - Who's attention matters to you.
If she is start ignoring you, there is mainly two reason behind It.
Either you are not matching with her mindset or she is trying to get your attention.
It is crucial to you to figure it out as soon as possible.
Reason Behind Ignoring
1-Some people are attention seekers.(pay attention to me or I will ignore you).
2- People have their agenda in mind. If you don't fit they start ignoring you.
3-Some people have the policy to use and through.
5-Perhaps your role in her life is finished.
6-love and hate are two faces of the same coin.
How to deal with It
1-Re-direct your attention on someone which makes you feel good.
2- There are so many significant things in your life then paying attention to the sick behavior of a person.
3-You cannot change what people do or what's done, or how they make you feel. Ya just got to keep smiling and treat others the way you want to be treated.
4- No matter how unpleasant the situation is - stay focus on your goal and your life
5- If you know why she is ignoring you- go and tell you're really sorry what you have done.(If you done something wrong intentionally or unintentionally).
6- And if Apology doesn't work then ....there is nothing you can do about. Stop crying. It's time to let her go.
PS: Don't care for those who ignore you.Care for those who ignoring others for you.

Re: How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot by Ogfundsblog1: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Baddiezz:
Being ignored especially by whom we love is worst feeling. It sucks when you ignored by whom - Who's attention matters to you.
Either you are not matching with her mindset or she is trying to get your attention.
Reason Behind Ignoring
How to deal with It
2- There are so many significant things in your life then paying attention to the sick behavior of a person.
3-You cannot change what people do or what's done, or how they make you feel. Ya just got to keep smiling and treat others the way you want to be treated.
4- No matter how unpleasant the situation is - stay focus on your goal and your life
5- If you know why she is ignoring you- go and tell you're really sorry what you have done.(If you done something wrong intentionally or unintentionally).
6- And if Apology doesn't work then ....there is nothing you can do about. Stop crying. It's time to let her go.
PS: Don't care for those who ignore you.Care for those who ignoring others for you.

You are right bros. I can't still believe am trying so hard to get her attention.
Re: How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot by Baddiezz(f): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ogfundsblog1:

You are right bros. I can't still believe am trying so hard to get her attention.
I'm female. Focus on something more important

Re: How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot by Ogfundsblog1: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Baddiezz:
I'm female. Focus on something more important

Oh sorry about that. Thanks though.
Re: How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot by wealthtrak: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ogfundsblog1:
I had this friend from secondary school, we were once close then but for some reason I don't know we kinda stopped talking. She acted like I Wan a nobody. Like me knowing wizkid or something. In a group chat she actually said she hated me so much, I still don't know why but I've tried to get close to her again but nothing seems to work for me. Is there anyway I can get her attention and actually keep it.
Re: How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot by wealthtrak: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Baddiezz:

Reason Behind Ignoring

How to deal with It
Well said!

Sugar Mummy Hookup / Naija, Cut For Me Issues / My Encounter With The Federal Airport Authority Towing Agency.