Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) (46168 Views)

How Can I Deliver Or Send Goods To A Customer In A Far Place Or Within State? / Nigerian Man Goes To Juju Over His Money Owed Him By Chinese Man (Photos) / Nigeria Billionaire Dangote Sells His Nigerian Noodle Plants To Rival For $12M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by MacLovington(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2019
Nice
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Effiongdbest: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Jiang:

Oh please, they are way ahead of you. Even countries like Europe, France, Saudi & China have dedicated programs & radio services dedicated to Hausa people.

They are so far ahead of you that they don't need to show off
grin
Far ahead of you far ahead of you is what I keep hearing. How is the Hausa far ahead of Igbos. And meanwhile don't make it Igbo Hausa thing, the Muslims the guy is referring to is the Yoruba Muslims who are full of hate towards the Igbos. I love Ignoring people cos they are very focused and resilient.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Chipink(f): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2019
ideynl1:

Igbos ignore this guy. He's not Igbo. His aim is to begin a clash between Igbo States.

I know him very well he ain't igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Chipink(f): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
You will never see a Yoruba man jumping up and down because an albino man speak their Language, Europeans have been speaking Yoruba and learning yoruba for years and no one care, They even Study our Religion " Orisa" Religion have millions of follower around the World but it is never an achievement if they still refer to Nigeria as Shithole cheesy

U are a devilish liar, last year there was a video on front page of some white people singing in Yoruba language and y'all were shouting and here, now it's igbo u are talking rubbish.

Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Effiongdbest: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Yyeske:
Onitsha lingo, we rock.

Delta speak that same way, Enugu speak same way so why do you think its only onitsha.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Chipink:

U are a devilish liar, last year there was a video on front page of some white people singing in Yoruba language and y'all were shouting and here, now it's igbo u are talking rubbish.

Hypocrisy

Continue Jumping Because a Chinese man speak your Language , enjoy your Glory grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Far ahead of you far ahead of you is what I keep hearing. How is the Hausa far ahead of Igbos. And meanwhile don't make it Igbo Hausa thing, the Muslims the guy is referring to is the Yoruba Muslims who are full of hate towards the Igbos. I love Ignoring people cos they are very focused and resilient.

Even Yoruba Christian Hate you
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Chipink(f): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Continue Jumping Because a Chinese man speak your Language , enjoy your Glory grin cheesy

Yes ooooh.
Is it ur jumping...
Uncu Or are u in Sifia pains? grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2019
what of me that can speak and write mandarin chinese

nothing super special

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by franklingud(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Lol

He try shaa
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Effiongdbest: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Mbok Who cares about the hate of inconsequential Yorubaboons slaves of the North? grin
Just that Yoruba Muslims are the main focus here. grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by oglalasioux(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2019
There are hundreds of Chinese people born in Aba, Abia State. They grew up with the locals and speak perfect Igbo. Some even married Ngwa women. This man is obviously one of them.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Mbok Who cares about the hate of inconsequential Yorubaboons slaves of the North? grin
Just that Yoruba Muslims are the main focus here. grin grin

Yoruba are not even slaves in the north, they rule the place in the north, every well known politicians in the area are from Yoruba so i don't get your point. Igbo definition of slaves is different from the Entire World, You people call everyone that doesn't support your opinion or decision slaves because you feel like your opinion is the best, meanwhile everyone is entitle to their own opinion and they will only pick what's best for them, not what you think is best for them, No one is in slavery in Nigeria you people are just delusional.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Beowulf(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75584721:
We true, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine business, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.

That is why you can never see any true and real igbo businessman, actors and actress, footballers, musicians, politicians shouting biafra or Igbos.
True igbos believe Nigeria is their country and have so much love for the nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

I love the distinction you have made here. In this country we are used to demonizing entire groups because we disagree with some elements in those groups.

As an Igbo man, do I have an issue with Nigeria? Yes. Do I believe Nigeria needs fixing? Yes. Do I prefer a fixed Nigeria to a balkanized country? Yes, I do! Fix Nigeria and all the clamour for split will disappear.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Viergeachar: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Looks like he was acting... smiley
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Beetobee(f): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok! Explains Peter Obi's raves and rants about China. Plans to sell whatever is left from Atiku's sales to China assuming they would win.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by SlayerForever: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
post=75584721:
We true, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine business, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.

That is why you can never see any true and real igbo businessman, actors and actress, footballers, musicians, politicians shouting biafra or Igbos.
True igbos believe Nigeria is their country and have so much love for the nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
[/s]

Ara fejuo gi anya.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Jaqenhghar: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
saint7000:

See them, envy!
Unfortunately Im not Yoruba. Tell me again what the achievment is because a Chinese man speaks Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Effiongdbest: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yoruba are not even slaves in the north, they rule the place in the north, every well known politicians in the area are from Yoruba so i don't get your point. Igbo definition of slaves is different from the Entire World, You people call everyone that doesn't support your opinion or decision slaves because you feel like your opinion is the best, meanwhile everyone is entitle to their own opinion and they will only pick what's best for them, not what you think is best for them, No one is in slavery in Nigeria you people are just delusional.

What the fucck do you mean by that?? Hahahahahahahaha ewu!!! I am not Igbo but I can smell your lies like poo. You guys are slaves of the North that is why you always vote where they vote, you have no mind of your own, you ate not a force but a "follower of force"
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

What the fucck do you mean by that?? Hahahahahahahaha ewu!!! I am not Igbo but I can smell your lies like poo. You guys are slaves of the North that is why you always vote where they vote, you have no mind of your own, you ate not a force but a "follower of force"

All the Governors in SW are APC, do you think we voted for them because of Buhari ? or we voted for them because of the north? and all the APC Governors in our region are doing fine. You guys are just delusional
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rolandonyi:
Chinese man speaking ibo is what we should start celebrating? Common, stop this inferiority complex.

It's sad but I don't think anything can change these signs of inferiority complex we're seeing today
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Effiongdbest: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

All the Governors in SW are APC, do you think we voted for them because of Buhari ? or we voted for them because of the north? and all the APC Governors in our region are doing fine. You guys are just delusional

So fayose was APC right? And don't give me that crap of voting cos Tinubu your God rigs elections in the SW and you people can't do poo because you are slaves of Tinubu and Tinubu is slave of the North. Keep fooling yourself we know you people..
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU MY MUSLIM BROTHER grin
Na Sunday please, grin abeg make you no distract me
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

So fayose was APC right? And don't give me that crap of voting cos Tinubu your God rigs elections in the SW and you people can't do poo because you are slaves of Tinubu and Tinubu is slave of the North. Keep fooling yourself we know you people..

Fayose was no longer Governor and he did nothing for his people, Say Whatever you want and call us Anything. We are Voting for Buhari
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by VULCAN(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
May the hatred you display to another tribe be visited upon you this year by your fellow tribesmen.

And may God humble you finally by ensuring that an Igbo man will save you from the pit you will fall into this year.

Amen

Jaqenhghar:

Tel them. To the coons this is special. They will tell you theu are taking over the world.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by bahdpersona(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Will he speak Afonja? Before
no, he won't, speaking igbo will not ADD anything, the China man is just a human being not a God....... No big deal if he speaks IGBO
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Jaqenhghar: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
VULCAN:
May the hatred you display to another tribe be visited upon you this year by your fellow tribesmen.

And may God humble you finally by ensuring that an Igbo man will save you from the pit you will fall into this year.

Amen

They say when you smell shít all the time, its time to get your head out of your ass.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Ayobami7(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
ok
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by kettykin: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

We need the combination of yoruba and fulani hatreds to thrive. The scorched earth policy made igbos to think outside the box.
If you become unstable about a Chinese man speaking igbo what would you do when you hear igbo worship song be sang all over the world by Christians in Asia, America ,Europe singing songs in igbo language.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by j1mmy: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Instead of calling police for these igbo drug dealers and criminals.
Re: Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) by Effiongdbest: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Fayose was no longer Governor and he did nothing for his people, Say Whatever you want and call us Anything. We are Voting for Buhari

What is the meaning of that English. Empty vessel Fayose completed his tenure of 8 years uninterrupted unlike someone we both know in Lagos State who's master short lived his reign. Yoruba make una vote your Osibande while the entire country vote Atiku Obi simple! No one will beg you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.