Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) (33128 Views)

Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos / SARS Officials Beat Man At ATM In Fadeyi, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) by FantasticJ: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Craigslists:
Did I just hear them saying it’s a normal occurrenceshocked

See dem dey form gangsters for poverty capital of the world.

Weytin come be the scores now sef

The poverty dey your family and It's generational. I just pray that other youths in your family could come outta it because you............. no hope
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) by dfrost: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
abduljabbar4:
I hope you now understand what i was trying to tell you the other time @cyynthiakiss. I have not even been mentioning the SW because they are our brothers. Just wish for peace in the country generally. There is no oint in supporting terrorists just because you hate the people thry are attacking. As you can see, you will hear about 10 cult clashes and deaths before you hear about 1 boko haram attack. God bless Nigeria as a whole

Nice comment abduljabbar4. Sometimes I think social media has removed humanity in most people. I have acquaintances from all tribes in Nigeria and we feel each other well.

There is violence everywhere, no one area has a monopoly over the other. Cheers man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
WHAT IS THE SCORE?
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) by Craigslists: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
FantasticJ:

The poverty dey your family and It's generational. I just pray that other youths in your family could come outta it because you............. no hope

See who dey talk. You can’t even afford the slippers I put on not to talk of my shoes. You nitwit!

I hope you know Craigslist? Na there magas take change my life for good.

Street don already pay and established me. Think of how to liberate your family from poverty you good for nothing cultist! Dem go use you count scores soon.
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=75590918][/quote]

That is what I am saying We have gang wars here too
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
RZArecta2:
Rivers state of blood, why do Rivers people like cultism like this ? Wicked Wike is at fault grin
are you blind or what? Where do you see rivers mentioned? Idiot
Re: Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
LOWPEAK:
They are not engaged and are led by old men so why won't they smoke oshogbo weed and carry axes and kill each other....

Job creation is the only language I wanna hear in campaigns, corruption free or not please engage the youths first of all....
if they create jobs for all and 89 percent of youths are employed,where these useless politicians go see touts and nonentities use for electoral violence?

Who go dey rankadede those old fools in the north?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso / Graphic Designer Left To Die After Being Stabbed During A Robbery Attack / Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.