Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex – Actress Seyi Hunter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex – Actress Seyi Hunter (429 Views)

Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex – Actress Seyi Hunter by MhizMuna: 5:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Actress Seyi Hunter, has said she made the decision to take a break from acting so she could have enough time to learn more about sex.

She made this revelation in an interview with punchng.com

“I took a break from my movie career last year to learn more about sex education and therapy. I did some courses on Sex Education and Human Sexuality to make me a certified sex educator. However, I just produced a movie titled, The Return. I’m also currently working on another production and I have scripts lined up from other filmmakers. So, it’s already a busy year.”

Seyi Hunter who also talks more about sex on her vlog, gives reason on why she does that:

“When I started my vlog, Sinful Friday, I realised that it was a welcome idea. It felt like Nigerians and the rest of the world had been waiting for me. People are in need of someone to teach them sexual skills and pleasure. I’m good at it and I’m an expert in the game. So, I decided to focus on everything that has to do with sex.”

https://www./2019/02/i-took-a-break-from-acting-to-learn-more-about-sex-actress-seyi-hunter.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex – Actress Seyi Hunter by itspzpics(m): 5:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Eehn eehn
Re: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex – Actress Seyi Hunter by GistMore: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Does Olamide Enjoy Being A Local Champion? / Teni Becomes Youtube’s Trending Artist On The Rise / 11 Year Old Generator Mechanic Spotted In Delta, Repairing A Generator. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.